Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

Hello,

I aggree with the "fun-league" with legacy & reworked weapons & i understand why we dont have a lot deserved big nerf. it's for the 3.0 i guess (& ty for that)

i dont understand why a lot uniques with damage to attack are reworked to attack & spell (Like 3 berek's, 2 sign & NOT the realm ender staff. :(

i was reallydisgust about the pyre & i think we have a relic pyre o/

Dont forget trapper ggg <3
Last edited by Hanty_ on Mar 1, 2017, 6:11:20 AM
Which charakter now is OP ? Who is number one + main power gem?
1) Witch + power gem
2) Maruder and gem
3) Templar and gem
4) Duelist and gem
5) Shadow and gem
6) Scion and gem

I don't get why you keep creating legacy items.
And what's your way of choosing what becomes legacy and what not?

Aw, they nerfed drillneck.
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Nothing exciting about the patch notes. For all of you that don't care about the temp leagues, its time to leave the game

it was time to leave when the point where they should've retired the "temp league" thing - that ever only was meant as a filler to bypass the time until proper content was in the game - was passed.

cause that was also the point when it became clear ggg was not interested in creating the best hack and slash possible. temp leagues are like really really long league of legends (or chess, or whatever is played in a match format) matches where your results aren't even recorded. no other game I ever played had such a stupid concept at its core. the only thing that is permanent is standard, and standard is shat upon by ggg. (like my signature says: a set of very time-consuming challenges for standard would fix the problem single-handedly. doesn't even need to be a reward for it!) it's an unwinnable situation to play this game if you can think beyond what you are actually doing. and I just can't help doing that
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Mar 1, 2017, 6:14:39 AM
"
Unset Rings can now roll a new mod that increases the level of the socketed gem by up to three levels.

Kinda cool if you want to run a curse, herald or other aura in it.

Looks like I'm holding on to my Heretics..

A ton of changes will be interesting to see them in action.

Good Luck everyone!
''Siosa now sells all quest gems once you've completed his quest and the quests required to unlock the appropriate tiers of gem rewards.'' Probably the best update this game has ever received.

''Unset Rings can now roll a new mod that increases the level of the socketed gem by up to three levels.'' Interesting.

Now the stuff that is questionable or straight up waste of time.

Ice crash damage has been buffed by 13%!!1! w0w. Seriously, wasn't last league enough of a message that minuscule number buffs to inherently tier 2/3 skills is a completely pointless thing to do? Blade Flurry and EQ will remain strictly better unless other skills are straight up doing more damage than these. I hate the feeling of being gated by helmet enchantment when playing EQ and I want Ice Crash not to be awful, but maybe in 2 years of 13% increase in damage per patch is going to make it better than EQ, right?

Vaal Haste changes are meaningless. This changes or accomplishes nothing.

Vaal Discipline nerf is hefty, but I would much rather have seen nerfs to duration stacking across the game because that actually causes game wide balance issues. Vaal Discipline could have just been an ES version of Vaal Immortal Call. It still serves the same purpose and the problem of it is not fixed and really only penalizes characters who don't have 10k ES.

Melee splash remains to be an experiment for over 2 years now. Very sad state to be in for so long. Maybe the ''more AoE'' multiplier per level is enough of a reason for someone to actually use it... Likely not, unless it strictly is better than some trash skills with horrible AoE, say Sweep or Cleave. Kappa

''Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2.'' Now explain to me, how is Reach of the Council even going to compete with Death Opus(an item that is infinitely easier to get) in terms of damage. In fact, the main reason why Reach of the Council wasn't thrown into the garbage can after prophecy league was because it remained better than most bows at the cost of being very, very expensive to get. Diminishing returns, anyone? Now it's strictly worse and costs like 500 times more. Does anyone at GGG even follow what is going on in their own game? Baffling change.

Zana mods, outside of Beyond one, are just awful. No increase in pack sizes, and the rewards you get are bad... Come on now... This is just terrible, who approved this?
No life buff, I'm disappointed because it was the thing that this game need
Yeah! So much unique buff on all build that I plan to play :D
Great job guys.

I will skip this Patch for sure since it is totally killing my ES build.

Keep this anti-ES, anti-Caster ideology further guys. It's the best way to kick me out of this game forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info