Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

CI no armor Vaal Pact tanking makes no sense to stay in the game. Make VP works with Heath(just a suggestion). As we were comparing with friends playing HC: if u have 8kHP and something hits you for 4k you will spam logout, but if you have 20kES shield or more you will not even notice and will facetank leech it back in 1 sec. Im quite unhappy to see this remains the same.

Nothing changes as far as meta builds go, or maybe a slight damage nerf but not enough to stop that or make it less playable.

As many stated Pale Council is rather no go, or maybe for the mace with the current Viper strike change.

GG GGG! I will miss my old builds and maybe I will mourn all of them. But this will not prevent me to make new ones that will be even stronger. Thank you for the changes in 2.6 - they gave the food to the heap of new ideas.

"
herreppe wrote:
interesting so nerf everything soon nobody will play got it, nice logic

Interesting logic - to extrapolate your personal opinion at all ppl and consider it as the only right decision. Good luck to live in such reality.

P.P.S. Haters gonna hate. Burn yourself and Wraeclast will be cleaner.
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
Last edited by Daimonidlo on Mar 1, 2017, 5:21:57 AM
no ssf standard, no point to playing ssf.

still a matter of honesty... and in a kiddie game like this honesty can simply not be assumed.

so I'll be forced to record a lot of footage for my all uniques ssf challenge attempt, which will be tedious as fuck - in order to be credible
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
there goes my leaguestarter^^

but i somewhat expected it and prepared a second one.. and that build is still fine.

even got some ideas for new builds, so i am fine with any changes here (aoe might need some adjusting in 2.6.1, but aoe was nuts before)

and for the people crying about divinters XD I found 1 of my 10 diviners during my leveling outside of maps and i guese that goes for most people.

Two kinds of players will suffer from the diviners changes..
1. Boters (fuck them)
2. Dried Lake farmers (who cares the get enough loot and without stoping for diviners even more clearspeed XD)
"Vaal Discipline has been changed to no longer provide any bonus energy shield"

So, what is the purpose now of this gem in 2.6.0? Remove it from game then, because will become another trash gem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pMDJDlOgg

"Praise him!" the memes!! lel
Great ggg rly hates Blade Vortex... Guess i'll play what everyone Else is playing then...
Soooo where is the Hand of action and wisdom nerf ?? Did they forget to nerf it ? Or what ?
Interesting patchnotes i must say, though i must also say it would have been alot quicker to skim through it if you had shown what the items were before. On each change i think alot of people reading this have had to double-check each change on poe.wiki

otherwise looks very good i like it!
the reach of the council nerf makes me sad.
Hello guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info