Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

Over the past few leagues I wouldn't have complained about the challenges but I tend to agree with some of the posts on the thread. This is getting less "Challenge" league and getting to far into "Lets see if we can make them not get to 40" leagues. The word Challenge is defined as a difficult task in which you need skill and knowledge to complete. Mindless grinds and heavy rng don't fit this definition and I only see a few challenges that can be called a challenge.

I understand that GGG wants them to be difficult so you can hold the totem at night and call yourself a hero because that is the concept of the game, this is also why getting to level 100 takes so long, but it is getting way out of hand. We have SSF league, HC, not super time wasting Challenge leagues and endgame bosses, we have enough "I did it" things without making the challenges consume all three months of a temp league.
Don't care for challenges - i just play ;]
Give us breach gloves mtx as reward ;D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Il faut savoir dire non non non mec !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Make the challenges challenging for once. Give us better rewards, a piece of armor every league or something. Give us anything other than that lame totem. There are so many things they can do, but it feels they are not giving a s**t about those leagues.

I guess GGG are stuck updating and improving a game they hate.
Why is it my Breach HO is not yet merged on Standard League? even the Masters are missing in towns up to now!
Oh nevermind, just saw the update :)
Still hoping we can get legacy aura MTX at some point.
Actually want to play my first league now. Going to enjoy this one, and hoping I have enough time until league ends to get all the rewards.

Btw, anyone knows when this league will actually end, and if not, how long do leagues last for?
Awaklin - Awake, Living and Loving
"
Awaklin wrote:
Actually want to play my first league now. Going to enjoy this one, and hoping I have enough time until league ends to get all the rewards.

Btw, anyone knows when this league will actually end, and if not, how long do leagues last for?

Leagues last for 3 months. Starting on 3 of march and ending 27-28 of june.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 28, 2017, 5:41:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info