Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

"
Leagues last for 3 months. Starting on 3 of march and ending 27-28 of june.

Damn, don't think I have the time to complete everything, but I will still have some fun with it.
Awaklin - Awake, Living and Loving
First of all, where is the 40th challenge?

Secondly, why does everything need to be so brute force for the end game grind ones? I got 40/40 in prophecy but there's no way I'm going to even bother if you keep adding hundreds of requirements every league. RNG gated challenges are a pain but not too bad. I think I've run into Abaxoth once in the 2.5 years I've been playing.

Rewards are ok, but you really need to mix up from just footsteps and portals.
People had high hopes for an Exalted weapon effect with bright shiny feathers all over the place.

Instead we get a Legacy Butthole.

nice
Kreygasm
Wear the Cassock.
"
Teplokot wrote:
People had high hopes for an Exalted weapon effect with bright shiny feathers all over the place.

Instead we get a Legacy Butthole.

OMG GGG IT IS A GAPING BUTTHOLE! PLEASE CHANGE THE REWARDS! DON'T DO US LIKE THIS MAN! YOU ARE GIVING US A BUTTHOLE!
Ok I think we have enough portal's don't we?? This new portal reward looks a lot like the default, to bad the 36 challenge reward wasent a cool pet.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Feb 28, 2017, 7:00:59 PM
you don't expect them to give FREE MTX that are actually good do you? They sell the good ones for $$$. :)

Demonic wings are the best mtx yet however.
But ya, these rewards are poop and the challenges look even more annoying than ever.
Last edited by Caulder10 on Feb 28, 2017, 7:06:48 PM
"
FarmerTed wrote:
Still hoping we can get legacy aura MTX at some point.

Buy the 60$ supporter pack and u will have a new aura effect.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
buying stuff is like boring and cheating though LOL

the challenge rewards were always pretty epic, and made you feel like you NEEDED them
these are the worst yet, theyre ultra lame
Last edited by CaoMengde on Feb 28, 2017, 7:22:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info