Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

It took me 3 days /played for 25 breach challenges. gonna shoot for 40 this time.
WTF is this crap GGG¿¿¿ I've been supporting you for long time, even defending that you're made the best arpg ever in front of D3 hordes of retards. And now u do this, one of the most demanding challenge table, for a crappy D1-D2 portal like ??? W - T - F , really????

PS: I mean, portal effect always have been 24 challenge not 36, I was expecting some AWESOME portal, some like a "Stargate" portal? not a Diablo omage crap...
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Feb 28, 2017, 1:05:07 PM
i´m just glad i stopped buying supporterpacks.
They already pushed the clearspeed > everything else too far in breach with timers for breachlords on top of "the boss will use more and more aoe the longer the fight goes" crap.
But here we are with these "new" challenges which include uber atziri (which i never even tryed even when i got a few sets since the price for just "learning" or rather getting used to the new bossspeed would be way higher than any of the loot woul dbe worth) and shaper again.

I dont think it would be impossible for me to kill these bosses,i just gated behind too much grind/"rng".

Yes i will still be playing but i dont know for how long. Until breach started the challenges kinda set my goal which i could reach until i get "burned out" and play something else.
But they keep pushing it further and further away that it is unreasonable that i will come even close to reach 36.

ps: i hate the idea of buying the challenges,it feels like cheating to me and destroys the fun of reaching them
Some are going to be easy as shit, others are going to be nigh impossible to do.

If I play a lot, I might break a 24 this league.
"
Grumbled0r wrote:
It took me 3 days /played for 25 breach challenges.

From start of league? Or at the end then almost all cost almost nothing?
Oh, yes, you only at 25 that was easy anyway. Good luck with Pale Council grind.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Previous league rewards were more interesting. I thought you were improving the rewards GGG, now you went back to the previous set of crappy MTX that are barely worth it :(
my first league yay
GGG, I don't mind challenging ... challenges... but can you please change the rewards before Saturday?

Instead of Footprints/bullshit/bullshit

can you do

bullshit/portal/something dope as fuck so we keep your recurring player number HIGH.

You know... probably at least a couple HUNDRED of my play hours last season (breach) was just having a good time trying to get the wings. I KNOW other players did it faster, but that's WHY I was playing so damn long.

So how about something dope as fuck instead of that lame looking portal?

NOT COMPLAINING - I'm just saying if the portal is the final goal then you won't see me playing those extra hours. And YES, those extra hours were when I bought stash tabs, and other MTX and supporter packs.

Come on guys... make legacy league dope as fuck. Don't make it lame.
The MTX != Challenge load.

I hope the League Stones are extremely common.
Trust your gut.
"
samirananeux wrote:
my first league yay

Welcome and enjoy access to old league mechanics via the stones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info