Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

Does our decorated hideout in breach league will be brought back to standard league as well? uhmmm there are MTX hideout decoration in my hideout during the previous league along with my trophies... Me and my friend are getting worried if our MTX will gone when we checked our hideout stash along with MTX stash we did not see our MTX HO/Hideout decorations from Breach League...
Getting Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One More Day...
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
12 and 24 are so fucking horrible that Brilliant crown, Razor footprints and the dances effects are asking for a Refund XD

But 36 brings so much memory that i forgive 12-24 haha

Thanks GGG happy Legacy!

I think only a few players remember this portal lol

"
Telzen wrote:
All these new players not recognizing the old portal.

yeah I caught that too when I seent it ;)

Yeah personally I really like the look of it.
Urggg so annoyed, cant he have one normal league without this endless grinding challenges... People have to work you know and not everyone enjoy playing the same game for 3 month in the little freetime they have to get these challenges done...

cant you just give +100% xp and increased droprate so that the leagues are not these horrible grind your character up to 90 everytime so we can start with the fun part instantly?

I am really sick of leveling character again and again, i have simply not that time...
"
Odai wrote:
Urggg so annoyed, cant he have one normal league without this endless grinding challenges... People have to work you know and not everyone enjoy playing the same game for 3 month in the little freetime they have to get these challenges done...

cant you just give +100% xp and increased droprate so that the leagues are not these horrible grind your character up to 90 everytime so we can start with the fun part instantly?

I am really sick of leveling character again and again, i have simply not that time...

Maybe instant lvl 100 for you?
The rewards are bad, I have only interest in getting 24/40 for the weapon effect.

Since this is a league that involves every past league, we should have been able to get the MTX associated to any league, i.e getting 12 challenges you could choose among the mtxs that required 12 challenges or at least with small variations like perandus footprints with essence or breach color.

The leaguestones seems to be fun for both seasoned and new players but the mtx rewards are bad which means that people will play until they had enough fun... You did a great experiment during Breach adding awesome mtx rewards. Wasn't it successful for you, GGG?
"
Aynix wrote:
Doing endgame grind w/o trading is impossible. Even half of year would be not enough to farm 100 breachstones.

Who said we have to get 40 challenges done in SSF? On top of that, there is nothing visible to the public that distinguishes whether a player completed challenges in SSF or not.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
"
neorich wrote:
Why you have to each league increase ridiculusness of endgame grind? Allready nolifed last one. I quess you want me burn out.

Guess it should be hard work to get to 40 and work shouldnt be fun, it seems. Seems like logic from past century.

Why harder each time, why cant be only 3 endgame grinds like last time? Do you know how expensive and time consuming will be upgrading 50x5 talisman to tier 3? Or how about 100 concil runs?
Last edited by neorich on Feb 28, 2017, 11:18:56 AM
40/40 is going to require some serious RNG. I'm almost mad at GGG for this, but will probably go for the 36 portal and play less this league.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
neorich wrote:
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
"
neorich wrote:
Why you have to each league increase ridiculusness of endgame grind? Allready nolifed last one. I quess you want me burn out.

Guess it should be hard work to get to 40 and work shouldnt be fun, it seems. Seems like logic from past century.

Why harder each time, why cant be only 3 endgame grinds like last time? Do you know how expensive and time consuming will be upgrading 50x5 talisman to tier 3? Or how about 100 concil runs?

I am on your side, bro....I find it risiculous too

I guess it works like this:

Guy A: How many players did manage to get 40/40 this league?

Guy B: About 4%

Guy A: Damn, it should be not more than 3% according to our statues, so which was the hardest Challenge?

Guy B: Three Endgame Grinds

Guy a: Alright, lets just make this one even harder, easy fix.
Last edited by Zottelfisch on Feb 28, 2017, 11:26:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info