Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

Some challenges are good but most of them seem boring and rng thing. Kill all these challenges should change to kill 80% of those.
There should be also the difference among SSF, SC and HC league.
40 is the law !
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Honestly, the worst and the ugliest effects in challenges i ever see!!!
So miserable and pathetic look of your effects,really sad.

Me really is not clear whether it is possible that in the GGG company you dont have experts,developers who are able to be creative, to do something very simple?!

Looking at the effects of which will be in the game, i have to ask, why pay this your experts,developers?
These effects are so funny, no effort were made, they look as if they made a child of seven years.
I can not believe that so many of the employees in the company, you dont have the right experts, who will be able to do something really effective, beautifull.
This is what you have done and showed is really sad, pitiful.

Shame

Must agree. I feel some junior programmer was doing this, change a bit of old MTX, default portal with some color changes and - here you got those, its for free!

But from other side - many players will not be force to have that 36, me to - just will enjoy 3-legacy area clearing in SSF :)

look my post at previous page,newbie :)
Bye bye desync!
El Es Dee and Pee Ohh Eee
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Vendor recipe for league stones????? fuck yes!
Seems interesting. Very bland rewards though.

This. Topkek. I would also like to recommend the addition of this challange:

"Defeat a Mexican Racing Snake with an armbar submission, as a Templar, in the shade of a Himalayan Willow tree, with your pants around your ankles, while lip sinking Amazing Grace with your ass cheeks"

Looking forward to the new league. Roll on the 3rd!
Last edited by Sarge_101 on Feb 28, 2017, 5:53:16 AM
Yeeeah the talisman challenges can .. nah not gonna say it. :P

Good thing I am going to run Solo Self Found this league. None of the MTXes tempt me anyway.
So another rng shitshow well at least you can buy them this time which is a huge improvement over breach i guess.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Oh boy, those early challenges seem easy but the later ones? Uber Atziri needed?
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
"
Fifth2301 wrote:
Putting aside the MTX "quality" (which is subjective to everyone), don't you think @GGG that the 1000 maps t6 with x3 stone, and the endgame grind challenges have gotten out of hand a little?

I like the idea, but the numbers might use some re-scaling... 400 pale court members is just irrational. Make it 100 or 150 - I mean you have to complete 4 CHAINS of prophecies to access it once, that means 100 maps with pretty difficult access. How is it comparable to obtaining one uber-lab key or set for atziri? :) or are we all supposed to RMT enough currency to buy 100 pale council sets? :(

Similar argument goes to the 1k maps grind. It would require 1000 efficiently spent leaguestones. Now obviously I don't know how common those will be, but last league doing 10k map tiers was a damn chore, and playing T10+ maps, it took LESS than 1000 maps to achieve. So now just the sheer amount of maps would make it worse, not to mention the leaguestone requirement.

I love the multi-league-affected mob-kills challenges (tripple ghost with a talisman in a tempest - AWESOME). But by creating challenges like the 1k maps with 3 stones, you encourage RMT - because that's what people will do. They will RMT currency to buy the stones and "easy" layout maps.

Please do reconsider those numbers, as you have in the past (challenge announcements vs actual numbers that appear on the league release).

I'm not asking for free MTX without any effort. But it's supposed to be something beyond "you spend days farming, and 10 other people get the same by spending $$$$$ via RMT". There will be enough of that with all the relics around.

It is understandable that it's extremely difficult to create challenges that can't be "bought", but meh, if anyone can do it - it's you!

thanks for the consideration and /rant over.

much love <3

actually it's extremely easy. SSF can't be bought. that is why it's by default the most legit way to play!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info