Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

Last edited by korppi1 on Jun 21, 2018, 5:06:50 PM
The portal is weird and out of context, it needs more shine. And i want it.
Last edited by TruenoElfico on Feb 28, 2017, 5:00:54 AM
"
TheuberClips wrote:
OwO what's this

Never thought i'd see the day where /r/furry_irl is leaking into this forum. x3

Also thanks based GGG these challenges are wonderful, and loving the rewards!
Thanks for the league but won't be going 40/40 the grind vs reward not worth it anymore. These end game grind challenges definitely went above board and are too time consuming in my opinion.
IGN: Megawipe
Ifeel that I should say that here also because people don't get it.And I'll say it in caps to emphasize.

THE PORTAL IS THE LEGACY LEAGUE ONES.ITS WHAT IT USED TO BE,BEFORE YOU GET THE ONE NOW.

THERE IS NO BETTER HOMAGE THAT THEY COULD HAVE DONE.LEGACY LEAGUE?LEGACY EFFECTS.FOR SOME OF US,IT MATTERS FOR BOTH NOSTALGIC VALUE,FOR THOSE REMEMBERING IT AND BECAUSE THE CHALLENGES ARE HARD AS HELL
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Feb 28, 2017, 5:14:06 AM
hehe... improved version of "legacy" portal effect. I won't probably make it but it's cool. Anyway I am going for that shiny weapon effect. :) Footprints are kinda meh as usual but these days it's basicaly only way how to optain new footprint effect and for a little effort so... no complains.

Most challages looks doable even for casual players like me which definitely motivates me to play the league. It's only shame that one of my favorite characters (double strike one :D ) got so many buffs but I will probably never have time to play in standard again. There are no exclusive rewards, no exclusive content, no motivation. We all know that legacy items are big deal so no one can affort to miss that opportunity.
Last edited by Langhun on Feb 28, 2017, 5:21:08 AM
Isn't enough of the "same" fucking league reward? I still want to have again a full body armour reward as we had in this first reward style.
Nice recycling, welcome to Blizzard? :_(

Challenges aren't hard or anything, just annoying and time consuming.
Last edited by AceFromD3 on Feb 28, 2017, 5:27:15 AM
Lets go try 40/40, hard but possible.
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Honestly, the worst and the ugliest effects in challenges i ever see!!!
So miserable and pathetic look of your effects,really sad.

Me really is not clear whether it is possible that in the GGG company you dont have experts,developers who are able to be creative, to do something very simple?!

Looking at the effects of which will be in the game, i have to ask, why pay this your experts,developers?
These effects are so funny, no effort were made, they look as if they made a child of seven years.
I can not believe that so many of the employees in the company, you dont have the right experts, who will be able to do something really effective, beautifull.
This is what you have done and showed is really sad, pitiful.

Shame

Must agree. I feel some junior programmer was doing this, change a bit of old MTX, default portal with some color changes and - here you got those, its for free!

But from other side - many players will not be force to have that 36, me to - just will enjoy 3-legacy area clearing in SSF :)
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Feb 28, 2017, 5:38:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info