[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Haven't played an ele buzzsaw since Mathils a while ago. Can't wait to sling some golden bananas around in 3.0! Thanks for keeping the build up to date man.
The trees (for me at least) in the post are all returning a 502 Bad Gateway. I've tried in both Chrome, and Edge, restarting browser/pc, etc.

Anyone else able to get them working right now? Bad timing :P
Got the same problem that Zouri has.
Anyone got PoB links?

"
EternalRed wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to thank you for this guide and the following discussion! I always wanted to play Spectral throw and I'll use all of your advice at the start of 3.0. I wish you a good start into the new league. :)

To you as well my man. I am super hyped for 3.0 and can't wait to get rolling in harbinger league. Wish everyone the best of luck, just remember, stay the f off my mirror shards, they are all for me :)

"
alexjty wrote:

Alright... thank you so much!

Your very welcome

"
ChrisMagee wrote:
Haven't played an ele buzzsaw since Mathils a while ago. Can't wait to sling some golden bananas around in 3.0! Thanks for keeping the build up to date man.

Your very welcome

"
Dunathan wrote:
Hi,
can u repost your Skilltree's please, they dont load for me/ site is down.
I would really like to play your build, it seems pretty well rounded :)

Grettings

"
Zouri wrote:
The trees (for me at least) in the post are all returning a 502 Bad Gateway. I've tried in both Chrome, and Edge, restarting browser/pc, etc.

Anyone else able to get them working right now? Bad timing :P

"
beeblesempf wrote:
Got the same problem that Zouri has.
Anyone got PoB links?

Talk about shitty ass timing lol. Poeplanner seems to be down atm. I would guess its to update the final tree. I will keep an eye on it and hopefully will be back to normal in next hour or so.

EDIT: While typing this, it is actually fixed and working. Bullet dodged!

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Ya its very hard for me to say without the stesting + POB. All I was trying to get at, is PoB is very easy to miss something tiny and have it effect your whole build (Just like you mentioned with wise oak, like if you didn't put in gear to get the res you were going for the highest, it wouldn't add any damage). As I am a total noob for PoB still its possible I am mixing things up as well. I don't know about lightning pen (its just a guess) but even just popping out inc crit on 2.6 its only half as good as the other support gems. So will almost gurantee icebite or added cold will be better.

We don't get rid of crit because you can still comfortably hit around 40%. Couple that with a diamond flask and you can hit like 70%. That's still pretty decent crit, for little investment. With nerfs to items, ascendancys, passive tree multi nerfs etc etc, its just not worth going all out for as much crit + multi as you can now. Especially since some of the other flat gems and such were buffed/changed.

here's the thing tho
the minute we activate vessel of vinktar our synced resists go out the window, resulting in icebite losing a lot of value

and without double cap icebite and LPen are about the same(ice bite is very very slightly ahead, but as i said the way shock works now counteracts it)

and as for crit damage, again i come back to shock, the bigger you crit the more damage you do after
Last edited by shaunika90 on Aug 4, 2017, 10:35:06 AM
About the skill tree on the daggers part... claws of the magpie is good? kinda wanna go with that later.
"
Talk about shitty ass timing lol. Poeplanner seems to be down atm. I would guess its to update the final tree. I will keep an eye on it and hopefully will be back to normal in next hour or so.

EDIT: While typing this, it is actually fixed and working. Bullet dodged!

Are you sure? Still looks down to me. :X
Last edited by tyrusxl on Aug 4, 2017, 10:52:06 AM
I had copied it down into path of building, this should be the pastebin for the tree (as of yesterday when i copied it down) if you use that app
https://pastebin.com/faP83ZXy
First of all thanks for the awesome build/guide!

Played Spectral Throw CoC back in the days and steamrolled through maps. Looks like your build fits the playstyle and clearspeed. I loved it! Just so much fun to play :).

Didnt played for a while and gonna go with your build for 3.0

Passiv tree links sill dont work for me either :/
"
Minervas wrote:
I had copied it down into path of building, this should be the pastebin for the tree (as of yesterday when i copied it down) if you use that app
https://pastebin.com/faP83ZXy

Where i should paste this data to see skillthree? I get path of building, but dont see where i should paste it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info