[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Do you have a 3.0 PoB for ST than? Also can you share an example of a good claw? Only ever played builds using unique weapons/spell daggers/brightbeak. Never really understood a good ele claw/foil. Would Touch of Anguish be a solid claw or would a rare with specific affixes outperform it?
"
druuu wrote:
Do you have a 3.0 PoB for ST than? Also can you share an example of a good claw? Only ever played builds using unique weapons/spell daggers/brightbeak. Never really understood a good ele claw/foil. Would Touch of Anguish be a solid claw or would a rare with specific affixes outperform it?

basically a claw that has as much ele dps as possible
and has attack speed+ preferably increased crit on it (or place to craft)
Last edited by shaunika90 on Aug 3, 2017, 10:32:56 PM
Hello!! i was looking throughout this build was wondering would u think dreamfeathers would be somewhat decent with this build??
"
knarayan13 wrote:
Hello!! i was looking throughout this build was wondering would u think dreamfeathers would be somewhat decent with this build??

This is purely ele build. Before asking a dumb question (no offense), at least you should look up what kind of builds dreamfeathers are good for...
Last edited by d3s0 on Aug 4, 2017, 3:17:13 AM
Well i try to do it with my

It works well hideout dps 50k, i managed my resistance to use the wise oak to got 20% more ALL elem dmg

I do 1 shapper set, killed him in 5 min, you can check my three / gear on the character: RangerFrysk

If anyone is interested to try this build with 2 hand ele sword.

And if anyone got any suggestion to improve it, you are welcome.

Cya
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
haha and here i am i got 410 ele dps claw on beta , i guess this will be many exalts on live :/
Last edited by velislav87 on Aug 4, 2017, 5:17:32 AM
Ice Bite > Lpen in all cases i can play with on PoB (just dropped Wise Oak to verify)

PoB Claw Build - 5 Link and 200 eDPS Claw with Slower Proj activated, no travel Distance in, Shaper DPS shown! 6th Link will be Added Cold (highest DPS, just check it), got 300 and 400 eDps Claw added (just switch the Weapon, don't be lazy and ask for any Builds with other Claws...)

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/cjpkqMnM

PoB Hyaon's Sword Version - same Setup as above

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/H0TgUh9g

200 eDPS Claw with pretty low Crit is better than Hyaon's for comparison ~8%
IGN: Maphan_Meep
Last edited by TaloLegend on Aug 4, 2017, 6:50:00 AM
is it not worth using the steel spirit threshold jewel?

Or better just to use your suggested jewels ?

Thanks again for this great guide
"
shaunika90 wrote:

i have all flasks on, 7 frenzies on, against standard boss, everything that should be on is on
i dont have shock turned on cos im not sure how it works in PoB with the new shock mechanic so i didnt screw around with it, but having shock only makes the pure lightning build bettzer, especially since crit damage directly affects it.

and yeah the claw is 450 overall dps with 350 ele dps, i was wrong in my first post

if im going a hybrid sort of ele dmg build with added cold+icebite, why not just go full noncrit with elemental overload?

edit: apparently if i double cap both cold and lightning for wise oak, then icebite will be significantly better (by about 7% overall dmg)
, that might make it better overall even if on bosses it still might be slightly less dmg due to shock(not sure about that tho)

I've been playing around with your PoB setup and without considering shock I'm getting
ST - Slower Proj - Added Light/Added Cold(about equal) - EDwA(WED) - Ele focus - Crit dmg

"
TaloLegend wrote:

PoB Claw Build - 5 Link and 200 eDPS Claw with Slower Proj activated, no travel Distance in, Shaper DPS shown! 6th Link will be Added Cold (highest DPS, just check it), got 300 and 400 eDps Claw added (just switch the Weapon, don't be lazy and ask for any Builds with other Claws...)

With yours I'm getting
ST - Slow proj - Added Cold - EDwA(WED) - Ele focus - Ice bite
Unless I take a 300 or 400 ele dps claw in which case crit dmg starts to become better than Ice bite

So...... in the end I have no fking clue on what to use lol :D Think I'll be going with the 2nd option

Also not sure how I feel about Proj weakness over ass mark, Keeping up P charges with orb of storms always felt pretty meh to me but I guess I could swap to proj weakness for bosses and go ass mark for general mapclearing.

Last edited by Sh1tbag on Aug 4, 2017, 8:13:39 AM
I feel like going ele focus and losing out on ailments is waaaay to much of a loss for the DPS increase no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info