[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

How viable on soft core 3.2? Will it be updated for 3.3?
How many exalts to run nicely or chaoses needed? Up to 5 or 10 ex or more?

How much investment to run 16's ?? Can it be a truly league starter from scratch? Will it progress nicely with upgrades?
Last edited by MattzPwnz94 on Apr 27, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
"
MattzPwnz94 wrote:

How much investment to run 16's ?? Can it be a truly league starter from scratch? Will it progress nicely with upgrades?

Your post is very hard to follow for me so I will try my best...

How viable on sc 3.2... ummm very viable? lol

Yes it will be updated for 3.3 I always keep guides fully updated.

How much does it cost to run is based solely on you and how much you want to min/max the gear, look at the gear section and figure it out based on current prices.

Yes it can be league starter easily, done it many times.
What do you think about changing gripped gloves for tombfists, belly of the beast for shroud of the lightless, and rat's nest for rare helmet to cap resistances?
"
geoing00 wrote:
What do you think about changing gripped gloves for tombfists, belly of the beast for shroud of the lightless, and rat's nest for rare helmet to cap resistances?

This has been brought up before and my answers would still stay the same.

Tombfists are great, but your life/res drop a lot with them and only for slightly more damage. Also abyss jewels (GOOD ONES) are much harder to get now then they were in abyss league and very expensive. Wouldn't underestimate a good attack speed + projectile damage roll + the evasion you get coupled with life + res. I would still stick with gripped gloves

Shroud of the lightless is "okay" but same thing you lose a lot of life and don't gain much. You get level 20 ele pen but you lose a link as well so at best you get 1 abyss socket. Not worth the life lost. If anything a high rolled loreweave would blow all other options out of the water. 80 all res, high life, high crit, high ele dmg.

Rat's nest gives an insane amount of global crit + 15 attack speed + loads of evasion, swapping this helm out for any other is not worth it.
To start, like most everyone else, I'd like to extend my thanks for the incredible build. I'm having a blast as this is my only real character. My gear:

Spoiler

For dual wielding:

With this setup, I'm sitting at 4647hp and 75.3k dps with wrath & lightning golem. (103.2k dps, 4508hp dual wield) I do find myself a little squishy, so I'm wondering where to sacrifice my dps. The obvious thought is switch the gloves to gripped, but because of the 6% life on tombfist, I'm only going to gain around 150hp and lose all that damage. (an extra 10% with intimidate on top of the jewels) Would getting a couple of different jewels with +life be a better option? Also, my amulet is +frenzy which is great for dps. Should I bite the bullet and sacrifice for a +life here as well?

Any help would be much appreciated.

PS: I'll find a slightly better lyco to get 5% block. I didn't even realize that until I made this post. Woopsy.
"
hiptoss wrote:
To start, like most everyone else, I'd like to extend my thanks for the incredible build. I'm having a blast as this is my only real character. My gear:

Spoiler

For dual wielding:

With this setup, I'm sitting at 4647hp and 75.3k dps with wrath & lightning golem. (103.2k dps, 4508hp dual wield) I do find myself a little squishy, so I'm wondering where to sacrifice my dps. The obvious thought is switch the gloves to gripped, but because of the 6% life on tombfist, I'm only going to gain around 150hp and lose all that damage. (an extra 10% with intimidate on top of the jewels) Would getting a couple of different jewels with +life be a better option? Also, my amulet is +frenzy which is great for dps. Should I bite the bullet and sacrifice for a +life here as well?

Any help would be much appreciated.

PS: I'll find a slightly better lyco to get 5% block. I didn't even realize that until I made this post. Woopsy.

The only fight in this game where you really need to push dps past its limit would be for elder. Yes more dps is always good but we already do insane amounts of damage. All other content in the game is easily achievable with much less (Red elder/shaper/guardians/uber atziri etc).

I would very much work on your life. Tombfists are not bad at all and yes they give 2 slots + 2 jewels, but you also lose 2 gems, you lose a lot of res, you lose proj dmg + attack speed and you lose life. You also seem to have pure dps on jewels and skipped the life rolls for the most part. Same with ammy, your ammy is great lots of dmg on it and +1 frenzy is nice but no EDWA or life which in stat prioritization should be the 2 most important mods. Even your stygian vise has pretty low life along with your boots. Dropping a solid 15k dps and getting an extra 1.5k(ish) life would be a huge QOL for you.

On one last side note, I have no idea what is going on with your gems, they seem to be all over the place. Not sure why you would dual wield at all as it doesn't help at all and only hinders you with accuracy problems.

You have herald of ash and anger, along with vitality and haste, you have no whirling blades setup at all, you have an empower with 2 different golems. You even have wrong gem setup on Spectral Throw which I went to your profile to see since it was not linked.

Honestly to be blunt sacrificing everything in game (defenses + QoL) to push dps is not going to give you a very satisfying experience. My best advice to you would be to reread the gear take a look at the gem + gearing section and make the appropriate changes.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
MattzPwnz94 wrote:

How much does it cost to run is based solely on you and how much you want to min/max the gear, look at the gear section and figure it out based on current prices.

I'm not sure why was it hard to follow tbh.

Just wanted to know, what can I expect it to do at the start of the league and with some investment say up to 10 exalteds?

Will it do maps T13 rare ones? WIll it have problems with map bosses?
"
MattzPwnz94 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
MattzPwnz94 wrote:

I'm not sure why was it hard to follow tbh.

Just wanted to know, what can I expect it to do at the start of the league and with some investment say up to 10 exalteds?

Will it do maps T13 rare ones? WIll it have problems with map bosses?

Well for starters you asked how viable on SC 3.2 which confused me, its a guide, updated for 3.2 so why ask if a 3.2 build is viable for 3.2 I have no idea. Next part asks if it will be updated for 3.3, its 339 pages long and has a changelog at very top of the guide, so yes it will be updated.

Your questions were making no sense to me hence why I said it was kind of hard to follow. Assumed English was not your primary language. No offense meant, just hard to follow.

Anyway, it works fine as a league start, again done it many times before. Investment is impossible to say.... again it depends how much you want to min/max. Take a look at the gear yourself and get a general idea, biggest items/uniques is a decent claw + lyco + belly.

Maps fine, kills bosses fine, as it says in guide all content viable.

Not sure what else you looking for :/
How about 3 heralds ?!
"
Tyrael1001 wrote:
How about 3 heralds ?!

Ummmm ima go with no lol. 1.) We are not elementalist. 2.) Herald of ash does 100% nothing for us as we don't do phys dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info