[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Hey all, lurked this thread for a while finally posting. My DPS feels very low for what you show in your examples.. I just hit Lvl 70 and I'm at 2700 with Golem. I will provide pictures showing my setup. Any tips will help immensely!

https://imgur.com/a/MaDuUpf

(Or just take a look at my profile)

To link items in post you simply type what you want and when you want to link you click your profile picture on top left of forum, then you hold shift and left click the items you want to appear and they will link to post (just for future reference).

As for your profile you must set it to public or I am unable to see your characters including your gear + tree. Please do this before I can help you as with random pictures I can not see your skill gems or passive tree. Also it will not allow me to load your char in POB because account is set to private.

To note a few different things as of now....

- Headhunter works great by givind you mods, but you lose dps/life/res by equipping one, you should only do so when fully geared if you can get everything else you need elsewhere.

- You should not be using maligaro gloves, I have no idea why you have them, check the gearing section of guide.

- Your offensive screenshot is using the "normal attack" you need to click over to the actual Spectral Throw icon and your "dps" will be much higher.

- Your claw is pretty good ele dps, but has no crit roll at all and only crafted attack speed on it.

Feel free to make public your profile so I can help more or feel free to jump into my stream and I can help you more. Twitch.tv/goof1313 Usually stream between 10am-4pm EST

Thank you for the response. I did not know about the DPS thing.. I've played a ton, but never really went on the forums or communicated with anyone else. I'll work on posting better when I get off work!

I do also have another belt similar to the guide w/ the socket and I feel I should have posted that instead of the HH. I just equip the HH on open maps because my DPS is sufficient for the level of maps I'm on and the HH is just a blast!
Thanks for the great build. I'm able to do everything but Shaper (haven't tried yet with this build) just about deathless.

Quick question about the Curse on Hit setups. Is it possible to combine the setups and have 2 skill gems use the same Curse on Hit gem along with the Elemental Weakness Curse gem? The setup I'm wondering about would be like this:

Orb of Storms - Herald of Thunder/Ice - Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness

Would both Orb and Herald be able to trigger the EW curse when linked like that?
"
YT_HB wrote:
Thanks for the great build. I'm able to do everything but Shaper (haven't tried yet with this build) just about deathless.

Quick question about the Curse on Hit setups. Is it possible to combine the setups and have 2 skill gems use the same Curse on Hit gem along with the Elemental Weakness Curse gem? The setup I'm wondering about would be like this:

Would both Orb and Herald be able to trigger the EW curse when linked like that?

Yes that should work, could save you a couple gem slots for a cwdt setup maybe, will have to think on it more, sadly would miss/lose cull but think it would be worth it if you combined the 2 in helmet and then had weapon slot open/free for CWDT - IC - Inc Duration.

Don't know why I have not thought of this before.... looked at the guide to many damn times.

Great question!!!
Last edited by g00fy_goober on May 2, 2018, 6:24:31 PM
"
Hey all, lurked this thread for a while finally posting. My DPS feels very low for what you show in your examples.. I just hit Lvl 70 and I'm at 2700 with Golem. I will provide pictures showing my setup. Any tips will help immensely!

https://imgur.com/a/MaDuUpf

(Or just take a look at my profile)

how did u get a hh with 5 challenges
"
YT_HB wrote:

Updated changelong + POB link + Gem section

Thanks again
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Updated changelong + POB link + Gem section

Thanks again

Glad to help. Might want to remove this from the FAQ too then:

"
faq wrote:
Why is there no CWDT - IC setup? For me personally using 2 gem slots for CWDT + IC and having no endurance charges is a complete waste. We also have no more gem slots. If you are that adamant about using, I would pull out slower projectiles + culling strike and use cwdt + ic. I still don't recommend it.

Why is there 2 curse on hit Ele Weakness setups? The first setup with Herald of Ice is used for all general map clearing. This spreads the curse ONLY when mobs shatter from herald of ice and the explosion spreads the curse to surrounding monsters. The second setup with Orb of storms is used just for single target application it applies the curse when it attacks monsters that are in the radius. This is used for bosses and shaper and single target application.
so is Ancestral protector 4L setup actually 2 2L? AP linked to wraith.. and LG linked to CWDT?
Last edited by Frantic_Cajun on May 2, 2018, 11:18:53 PM
"
YT_HB wrote:
Glad to help. Might want to remove this from the FAQ too then:

Also updated :)

"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
so is Ancestral protector 4L setup actually 2 2L? AP linked to wraith.. and LG linked to CWDT?

This is explained in the notes in the gem section but basically you just have to make sure you do not have Anestral Protector linked to the CWDT. So 2L + 2L is fine or even a 3L + 1L.
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

This is explained in the notes in the gem section but basically you just have to make sure you do not have Anestral Protector linked to the CWDT. So 2L + 2L is fine or even a 3L + 1L.[/quote]

I had read the notes I just didn't understand it until I actually did it. Should have done that first lol. Sorry about that. And thank you for the build!
Can you please elaborate on new gem setup? I am too newb to understand it by myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info