[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

hi thx for this build :-)

I did not read the 340 pages, maybe the question was asked but do you have a feedback about to use the aspect of the avian skill in this build?

damages for damages, i try it by removing the 3L Setup: Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness - Herald of Ice because not enought mana to reserved 3 auras

i replaced this setup by IM - CWDT - Inc duraction to enhance my survivability because i'm OS really really really often.... despite using jade and stibnite flasks and 5.7K vita :-/

can you take a look at my char plz for advises ?
i know it's perfectible, claw and amu maybe ^^
but i havent huge currency :-/

thx a lot
"
king_deus wrote:
hi thx for this build :-)

I did not read the 340 pages, maybe the question was asked but do you have a feedback about to use the aspect of the avian skill in this build?

damages for damages, i try it by removing the 3L Setup: Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness - Herald of Ice because not enought mana to reserved 3 auras

i replaced this setup by IM - CWDT - Inc duraction to enhance my survivability because i'm OS really really really often.... despite using jade and stibnite flasks and 5.7K vita :-/

can you take a look at my char plz for advises ?
i know it's perfectible, claw and amu maybe ^^
but i havent huge currency :-/

thx a lot

Aspect of the avian is not very good and I would highly suggest to not use it. There is a post sometime in the last 10 pages where I go into much more detail about why I would not use avian. As for auras, you only reserve 2 auras, herald of ice + wrath. Unless your talking about Herald + Wrath + Aspect of avian which again should not be used.

CWDT setup is perfectly fine, honestly might switch to this myself at some point though not sure on links, will also probably add ancestral protector over the slot for slower projectiles. And on another note I really like CWDT level 20 + Golem instead of golem + minion life, seems to be up all the time anyway.
Updated a few gems
hi

I dont understand why Vall Pact is a taken. there is no life leeched in the build so how can it work?
"
Mountaineater wrote:
hi

I dont understand why Vall Pact is a taken. there is no life leeched in the build so how can it work?

Of course there is life leech taken in the build. This is also covered in the guide itself as a FAQ.
While i was leveling my raider i got Prismweave. Now i can't make myself not use it, what do?
"
Necroant wrote:
While i was leveling my raider i got Prismweave. Now i can't make myself not use it, what do?

Bite the bullet and do it, I feel that way strongly about wake of destructions when I have to pull them off lol.

Prismweave is a great starter but so much better to switch later on :)
Hey all, lurked this thread for a while finally posting. My DPS feels very low for what you show in your examples.. I just hit Lvl 70 and I'm at 2700 with Goleem.
Last edited by LabLeader on May 2, 2018, 10:09:27 PM
"
Hey all, lurked this thread for a while finally posting. My DPS feels very low for what you show in your examples.. I just hit Lvl 70 and I'm at 2700 with Golem. I will provide pictures showing my setup. Any tips will help immensely!

https://imgur.com/a/MaDuUpf

(Or just take a look at my profile)

To link items in post you simply type what you want and when you want to link you click your profile picture on top left of forum, then you hold shift and left click the items you want to appear and they will link to post (just for future reference).

As for your profile you must set it to public or I am unable to see your characters including your gear + tree. Please do this before I can help you as with random pictures I can not see your skill gems or passive tree. Also it will not allow me to load your char in POB because account is set to private.

To note a few different things as of now....

- Headhunter works great by givind you mods, but you lose dps/life/res by equipping one, you should only do so when fully geared if you can get everything else you need elsewhere.

- You should not be using maligaro gloves, I have no idea why you have them, check the gearing section of guide.

- Your offensive screenshot is using the "normal attack" you need to click over to the actual Spectral Throw icon and your "dps" will be much higher.

- Your claw is pretty good ele dps, but has no crit roll at all and only crafted attack speed on it.

Feel free to make public your profile so I can help more or feel free to jump into my stream and I can help you more. Twitch.tv/goof1313 Usually stream between 10am-4pm EST
Nice guide :D

Gonna make this for Flashback race since i havent played ST since Breach as howa :D

Great work!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info