[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

any chance on getting shaper down with my gear ? =)

i know what im missing, but every reasonable upgrade is at least 1ex.
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Yeah, I've also felt that this can get quite expensive. Id not go for shaper with under 10ex gear I suppose.

Btw. gotta say Uber Atziri is as much a walk in the park as it gets. The clones go down so quick that doing deathless runs is really quite easy!

okay I was worried getting shaper down would be alot more but that's perfect. I'm already half way there. Thank y'all for the quick reply. What edps should I shot for with the claw for a solid end game claw and then an over the top one?

Hard to say and highly depending on your budget. I'd say with crit or a free suffix for crit craft you should aim for something in the range of 300-350 for moderate budget (3-7 ex), claws with more than that will cost you 10ex and upwards.

I tried playing with a pretty well rolled Loreweave last night

Dps skyrocketed from 55k to 65k in Ho and got as high as 185k with all buffs (GMP). But my already pretty low hp dropped from 5,8k to 5,2k and I started gettin one-shot a lot. So while the damage is indeed insane you'd have to make some adjustments to the rest of the build to get some more life nodes.
Last edited by BundesHeinz on Apr 18, 2018, 3:41:10 AM
I feel like I have done something wrong for the build. The damage is very low. And when I check on POB, My damage is just around 320K even I put on all of your gear on POB. Is there something wrong for my build or I just miss out some of the features of POB?

Here is my gear and POB link.

POB: https://pastebin.com/PcZeUE0J

If my build is fine, what gear do you think I should work on now? Should I work on the jewels or maximize the mods on current gear? As I do not have much currency..

Thank you very much.
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Hard to say and highly depending on your budget. I'd say with crit or a free suffix for crit craft you should aim for something in the range of 300-350 for moderate budget (3-7 ex), claws with more than that will cost you 10ex and upwards.

Dps skyrocketed from 55k to 65k in Ho and got as high as 185k with all buffs (GMP). But my already pretty low hp dropped from 5,8k to 5,2k and I started gettin one-shot a lot. So while the damage is indeed insane you'd have to make some adjustments to the rest of the build to get some more life nodes.

Good to know. I figured it would be something like this. Would have to check around and see if losing some dps nodes to make way up to scion life wheel would be worth it in the longrun or belly just still comes out to the best option. Will have to see.

"
nabu12 wrote:
I feel like I have done something wrong for the build. The damage is very low. And when I check on POB, My damage is just around 320K even I put on all of your gear on POB. Is there something wrong for my build or I just miss out some of the features of POB?

Here is my gear and POB link.

POB: https://pastebin.com/PcZeUE0J

If my build is fine, what gear do you think I should work on now? Should I work on the jewels or maximize the mods on current gear? As I do not have much currency..

Thank you very much.

Most of your gear looks pretty good. Obviously still room for improvements (ST enchant on helm, 20/20 or even 21/20 gems, higher attack speed on claw, better attack speed roll on gloves, no EDWA on elder ring, no flat lightning dmg on other ring, epicly low crit multi/no crit chance on ammy)

However it is not a bad start at all, just have some things you will have to min/max, feel free to check out gear prioritization section.

As for char/jewels your jewels are pretty epicly bad. Abyss jewels would be best, but even regular jewels would be fine if rolled much better than they are. For future reference, just allowing people to view your profile/characters via forum would be a lot easier than having someone launch POB and upload your character.

Hope I helped some.

[/quote] okay I was worried getting shaper down would be alot more but that's perfect. I'm already half way there. Thank y'all for the quick reply. What edps should I shot for with the claw for a solid end game claw and then an over the top one?[/quote]

Dps skyrocketed from 55k to 65k in Ho and got as high as 185k with all buffs (GMP). But my already pretty low hp dropped from 5,8k to 5,2k and I started gettin one-shot a lot. So while the damage is indeed insane you'd have to make some adjustments to the rest of the build to get some more life nodes.[/quote]

I was curious how the lorweave held up. I have one that I was trying to 6L for my last build and wasn't sure if I should continue wasting fusings on it or get the belly
Ayt boys, im on 14/15 on fragments now. Defeated t15 guardians and elder. Did the shaper's guardians(t16s) so as the shapers realm. My first time going this far ever since i played poe(started last league played for a month). Best guide ive tried so far. I can say pretty with 5k hp most of the content is doable w/ a good few tries and learning the mechanics. Would like to say ty for the creator xd then again im stuck at lvl 91 since ive been dying alot but its ayt w me
"
jmstrc wrote:
Ayt boys, im on 14/15 on fragments now. Defeated t15 guardians and elder. Did the shaper's guardians(t16s) so as the shapers realm. My first time going this far ever since i played poe(started last league played for a month). Best guide ive tried so far. I can say pretty with 5k hp most of the content is doable w/ a good few tries and learning the mechanics. Would like to say ty for the creator xd then again im stuck at lvl 91 since ive been dying alot but its ayt w me

Thanks man, glad your enjoying the build. Stick with it and it gets even better :)
I'm only at 23k dps in HO (with gmp) which is super low. I know I only have a 5 link, but what is the issue with my dps at this point other than that? Not sure what I can spend money on before a 6 link to improve my dps by a decent margin.

Otherwise enjoying the build very much, it's my second time playing and the furthest I've gotten with it.
"
polyphechris wrote:
I'm only at 23k dps in HO (with gmp) which is super low. I know I only have a 5 link, but what is the issue with my dps at this point other than that? Not sure what I can spend money on before a 6 link to improve my dps by a decent margin.

Otherwise enjoying the build very much, it's my second time playing and the furthest I've gotten with it.

221 edps claw, 5 link, need more levels, no quality on gems, low crit on rats nest, no enchant etc etc.

Best bet is just to relook at the guide especially the gearing section and prioritization.
wchich skill is better overall? PoB 0.5M DPS this build or 0.3M/ball dps Molten strike inquisitor without 3 projectiles enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info