[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello. Been playing this build and being very happy with the playstyle of it.A quick question.Since i cant afford a Lycosidae what would you recommend for offhand? Could i dual wield or find a shield?Right now i am using a unique shield for some extra life/block/ele resses. Thanks beforehands!
I asked the same question earlier in this thread and goofy told me just to get something with the highest life/resistance you can find. Set up a live search and you should be able to snag a lyco pretty cheap. There going for 50c at the moment, but i paid 30c.
"
YaCantStopMe wrote:
I asked the same question earlier in this thread and goofy told me just to get something with the highest life/resistance you can find. Set up a live search and you should be able to snag a lyco pretty cheap. There going for 50c at the moment, but i paid 30c.

Well forgot to say that i play on Abyss League and Lyco goes for 2.2 exalt min atm :D
Very funny build. For me it's back to the roots because Spectral Throw was the reason i started PoE and accordingly my first build.
I invested now a few chaos / some exalted orbs in this build. For sure, i have the level a few gems. clearing maps with this is build is just awesome.
killing bosses is everything, but unluckily not awesome. slower projectiles feels bad, is there a good alternative? with slower projectiles i have really zero aoe clear and we know the most bosses have some trash to clear, with the short range from ST with slower projectiles it sucks. and this is the reason for my main problem with the bosses self. with this short range i have to face tank the bosses and avoid damage with dodging everything (by using whirling blades). 1-2 hit's and i'm dead. i have only 4,2k life (was not lucky so far with linking my belly), so im pretty fast dead because for me it's possible to avoid everything, a fwe little hits from something else and i'm low life und for healing i have to face tank (when flasks are empty).

the solution can not be just investing so much until i can melt the bosses faster than they can kill me.. i dont think that ~600 life and higher leveled gems are making that big diffrence in my problem.
"
QuickSwipe wrote:
Very funny build. For me it's back to the roots because Spectral Throw was the reason i started PoE and accordingly my first build.
I invested now a few chaos / some exalted orbs in this build. For sure, i have the level a few gems. clearing maps with this is build is just awesome.
killing bosses is everything, but unluckily not awesome. slower projectiles feels bad, is there a good alternative? with slower projectiles i have really zero aoe clear and we know the most bosses have some trash to clear, with the short range from ST with slower projectiles it sucks. and this is the reason for my main problem with the bosses self. with this short range i have to face tank the bosses and avoid damage with dodging everything (by using whirling blades). 1-2 hit's and i'm dead. i have only 4,2k life (was not lucky so far with linking my belly), so im pretty fast dead because for me it's possible to avoid everything, a fwe little hits from something else and i'm low life und for healing i have to face tank (when flasks are empty).

the solution can not be just investing so much until i can melt the bosses faster than they can kill me.. i dont think that ~600 life and higher leveled gems are making that big diffrence in my problem.

Slower projectiles has never been an issue with me. 4.2k life is very low as well. Should easily be at least low 5k hp.

Simply clear the trash mobs first and then swap to slower proj, should not be an issue on most maps.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Slower projectiles has never been an issue with me. 4.2k life is very low as well. Should easily be at least low 5k hp.

Simply clear the trash mobs first and then swap to slower proj, should not be an issue on most maps.

Now with a bit higher gems it feels better because the bosses dare dying a bit faster, but for me it's still to risky to die a one or more times on a boss so i will just skip the bosses until i'm level ~88 for more life and better gems. got about 300 hp with 2 levels. maybe I#m lucky and get until then my belly 6-linked. already wasted nearly 4ex. dont ask me why i challenged my luck. :D

btw. i have to say i'm doing only red tier maps. that's why i'm stucking on some bosses.
what do you think of the new league coming up?

Spectral (Shield) Throw? :pog: lol

Captain America's EleBuzzShield Build?
"
HeidePoE wrote:
what do you think of the new league coming up?

Spectral (Shield) Throw? :pog: lol

Captain America's EleBuzzShield Build?

New league sounds prty cool to me. Most people seem to be either completely for or against pokemon style POE, but I think it sounds prty cool. Depends on rarity + recipes available I guess that will either make or break the game.

I am much more interested atm of all the ascendancy changes, what was buffed and what was ruined/nerfed into the ground.

As for the skill I think it sounds pretty awesome too. Spectral shield throw just has a nice ring too it. As with all new skills though will wait awhile and have to see.
Looks like our ascendancy nodes will be different, looks interesting!

has to be THE best belt in the game atm lol this thing gave me such a dps/survivability boost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info