[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
MrWestons wrote:
Hi all. I am enjoying the build just like everyone else. But now i got stuck, i've been following hopefully most of the guide correctly but i got stuck dealing with map bosses (yes i do the switch with GMP). Also my DMG is low af, few things that i know i can point out myself is not having the last 2 asc points and 2 crit nodes.

Another thing is being too squishy, even with 5k HP, good resistances and using flasks all the time.
Any ideas on what gear updates should be next and what to fix in passive tree, if anything is wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrWestons/characters (EzcoPablobar)

You have a 263 edps claw which is not terrible but far from good seeing as it has no crit or attack speed on it. Your running a 5l, you have level 16, 16, 19 gems. No enchant on helm. Bad unique amulet (for this build). Neither of your rings has EDWA on it. Honestly I stopped looking after this. You have a very long way to go. Read guide and follow it carefully.

"
Hey here is my current gear :

So i have a few question, firstable, i can't activate vaal grace or haste, i dont have enough mana, there is already too much reserved with herald of ice, wrath, and the lightning golem, so for me those gems are completly useless, so i wonder how you guys managed to actually run them, or if it can be better to run like immortal call with molten shell and cast when damage taken for exemple.

I'm also having A lOT of trouble when i use the Vessel of Vinktar flash, whenever i use it, im almost dying every time because you take 50% increased damage, so im not using it anymore but i would like how you guys use it.

I'm lvl 88 caped in all res 89%/79%/92% i have 4986k life 32% to evade attack with 5626 evarion rating. the dps is fairly great, but im very squeechy, i die a lot of time, even when i play safe, sometimes i get one shot, and i'm not talking about bosses, which gives even more trouble, and at this point im qkipping all of them cause im tired of dying ^^ So i would like to know how to improve the defense on this character because i can't get pass lvl 88, i die way too often..

Thanks you for your help !

I can promise you that vaal grace + haste are very much castable. If you do not have enough mana, something is wrong. I can not look at your characters until you set y our profile to public.

As for vinktar it is covered in the guide... Your ascendancy makes you immune to elemental status ailments which means you do not take increased damage since you can not be shocked. If you are dying that is not the reason.
Hey, ok i made my character public now :)

And okok that must be why i'm having those trouble, because i did not unlock my full ascendency points yet, im still mapping to try to find the last 2 trials, so that should solve my problems once i finish it.

Now for the vaal haste and grace, it's greyed on my shortcut bar, and when i over my mouse on them it says not enough mana :s

I have no clue how to get more of that mana, with wrath, golem and herlad of ice i'm at 218/875 mana so 657 reserved.

Thanks for the help :) :)
"

And okok that must be why i'm having those trouble, because i did not unlock my full ascendency points yet, im still mapping to try to find the last 2 trials, so that should solve my problems once i finish it.

Now for the vaal haste and grace, it's greyed on my shortcut bar, and when i over my mouse on them it says not enough mana :s

I have no clue how to get more of that mana, with wrath, golem and herlad of ice i'm at 218/875 mana so 657 reserved.

200+ mana is more than sufficient, my guess is you had some other gem besides inc duration linked to them and it shot the mana cost way up
NO REPLY NEEDED :)

Just a shout out saying good job on replying to all the posts. ( of which there are heaps )

It is very helpful seeing what problems people run into and easy fixes to deal with it.

Keep up the good work mate.
Spoiler
"
MrWestons wrote:
Hi all. I am enjoying the build just like everyone else. But now i got stuck, i've been following hopefully most of the guide correctly but i got stuck dealing with map bosses (yes i do the switch with GMP). Also my DMG is low af, few things that i know i can point out myself is not having the last 2 asc points and 2 crit nodes.

Another thing is being too squishy, even with 5k HP, good resistances and using flasks all the time.
Any ideas on what gear updates should be next and what to fix in passive tree, if anything is wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrWestons/characters (EzcoPablobar)

Spoiler
You have a 263 edps claw which is not terrible but far from good seeing as it has no crit or attack speed on it. Your running a 5l, you have level 16, 16, 19 gems. No enchant on helm. Bad unique amulet (for this build). Neither of your rings has EDWA on it. Honestly I stopped looking after this. You have a very long way to go. Read guide and follow it carefully.

Thanks A lot for the answers. I did Uber lab, got the last 2 ASC points.Swapped out the amulet and one of the rings. The next step is to Get 6l Belly and then swap claws. Made some adjustments on the tree aswell, gave up 5%+5% max healt for the 30% crit multi, to get DMG up. This process made me lose 500hp, but i gained around 4-5k pure DPS in hideout (without any add-ons).

For everyone else who might be thinking how to improve my suggestion is just to take next goal and don't try to upgrade all of the stuff at the same time. Set a simple goal, collect currency to achieve it and take on the next goal. Also if you feel you are bit short on life or dmg, dont be afraid to make adjustments on the tree, regrets are cheap and this can help you alot. At least that kind of strategy is working best for me.

Overall very good build and the huge bonus for me is that i find it a good league starter aswell, since you can go quite far without claws but just a tabula + good ele dmg wep.
Thanks A lot for the answers. I did Uber lab, got the last 2 ASC points.Swapped out the amulet and one of the rings. The next step is to Get 6l Belly and then swap claws. Made some adjustments on the tree aswell, gave up 5%+5% max healt for the 30% crit multi, to get DMG up. This process made me lose 500hp, but i gained around 4-5k pure DPS in hideout (without any add-ons).

For everyone else who might be thinking how to improve my suggestion is just to take next goal and don't try to upgrade all of the stuff at the same time. Set a simple goal, collect currency to achieve it and take on the next goal. Also if you feel you are bit short on life or dmg, dont be afraid to make adjustments on the tree, regrets are cheap and this can help you alot. At least that kind of strategy is working best for me.

Overall very good build and the huge bonus for me is that i find it a good league starter aswell, since you can go quite far without claws but just a tabula + good ele dmg wep.[/quote]

This is how I tackle everything in life. One step at a time. Don't look at the build add it all up and say wow to min/max fully I will need like 60 exalts. Start slow, make your first step first goal getting that lyco shield for a few hundred chaos. Then pick next piece to get/upgrade, then get 6l, then get better belt, etc etc.

Best way to tackle anything that looks impossible at the start.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

200+ mana is more than sufficient, my guess is you had some other gem besides inc duration linked to them and it shot the mana cost way up

Well i tried to figured out why it doesn't work and i still have no idea, i have the right gems linked and everything but i cannot run vaal grace and vaal haste, impossible for me. So i'm running immortal call, cast when damage taken, and molten shell.
But this characted is way too squeechy anyway for T10+ maps, i always end up getting one shot somehow. It was fun for from lvl 70 to 88 tho, but past that lvl i can't do anything on T10+ maps.
Last edited by Quickcatobackup on Feb 8, 2018, 6:09:37 AM
Hey, rerolled this on HC and wondering, should I run enfeeble+blasphemy instead of CoH setup? And should I get Phase Acrobatics and also run with cwdt+ic setup? Anyone else played this build on HC this league, if you/someone else have some tips. For example flask setup should be more defensive right? Maybe a stibnite+basalt?
Last edited by honerpro on Feb 9, 2018, 9:10:41 AM
Last edited by YaCantStopMe on Feb 11, 2018, 2:54:26 AM
Can someone take a look at my build, i keep running out of mana while attacking. I have 766 mana in total, 575 in reserve and 191 for my spectral throw. I see up top it says you have 835 mana. I have the primal spirit skill on my tree, so im not 100% sure what im missing. Ive double checked the tree, and you dont seem to have any gear with +mana. Im kinda getting a little frustrated because idk what to do about it besides buying gear with +mana and according to the guide that doesnt seem necessary. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info