[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

As ignorant as your statement is I will answer with a few points...

1.) Your not evasion capped. The build has been layed out completely with all gear + investment. As I stated in my analysis I have 36% evasion, and 25% more makes that 45% evasion.

2.) This is not a theorycraft of what can be, or how to get capped evasion on raider. Other builds will have more evasion, some will have less.

3.) I am not swapping other gems out that I use to get a fail blind gem and then something else that I will have to replace to proc it.

4.) I am in no way trying to get evasion capped in this build, its simply not needed. You are a ranged character, map clearing = nothing and almost all bosses = nothing. The only challenging stuff with a fully geared character would be like shaper + guardians and mostly if you don't know the mechanics. I am a complete noob player, I never follow the super meta and I don't have any issues with guardian/shaper on this build at all. The only thing I struggle with slightly is no more instant leech, no more phase acrobatics and doing uber atziri. I have very little experience with it and yet I still manage to do a few runs each league I do this build.

Simply put, 45% evasion is fine, more is better, but I won't sacrifice passives nor gear, nor gem slots to get more because it is not needed.

So in conclusion if your just going to post and make ignorant comments feel free to not post at all.

Nothing is needed, actually. But calling me ignorant because I pointed out the fact you wouldn't make any use of the most broken defensive node in 3.2 is sad. Yes, getting only 9% evasion chance from the new onslaught node when it's REALLY easy to be evasion caped with very little investment (remove a life flask, get a stibnite, congratz, you have 95% chance to evade attacks now!) is the most wasted use of this node.

But whatever floats your boat...
Last edited by Keyen on Feb 25, 2018, 2:46:03 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

This is pretty straightforward, I mean look at the ascendancys... I have nothing against pathfinder but its not hard to compare 2 classes. The only flasks we use have almost 100% uptime for everything except like a couple guardians and the shaper fights because there are so many mini phases to that fight. Plus the only flasks we use are diamond + vinktar + atziri. Having ton of extra damage, attack speed, frenzy generation, additional charges is going to be much better overall than having slightly more uptime on 3 flasks only for shaper and a coupole guardians.

I have not played a pathfinder in a LONG time, and again I have nothing against the class, but IMO there are very few builds that I think pathfinder would be the best choice for. Flasks have just been nerfed to much.

Thank you for the answer! =) You convinced me! =D I will play this instead of pathfinder, good build and thanks for the help! Can't wait to try this out! Have nice day and thanks!
"
Keyen wrote:

Nothing is needed, actually. But calling me ignorant because I pointed out the fact you wouldn't make any use of the most broken defensive node in 3.2 is sad. Yes, getting only 9% evasion chance from the new onslaught node when it's REALLY easy to be evasion caped with very little investment (remove a life flask, get a stibnite, congratz, you have 95% chance to evade attacks now!) is the most wasted use of this node.

But whatever floats your boat...

Your missing the whole point. You are welcome to point out things you think are better, or for a fact are better and you are welcome to play a build however you like. Your entire attitude is piss poor and "ignorant" and by ignorant I mean rude.

Instead of asking a question or pointing out "Hey just so you know blah blah blah" or "Have you ever thought about trying blah blah blah".... you say wow I can't believe you did such an in depth analysis on something and still missed the most obvious point.

Then trying to justifying it by calling the node so OP and broken and saying I refused to make use of it, is completely rude.

Plain and simple this will be my last post to you as its a giant waste of time, but your people skills and attitude are both incredibly lacking.

"
KopkameKopka wrote:

Thank you for the answer! =) You convinced me! =D I will play this instead of pathfinder, good build and thanks for the help! Can't wait to try this out! Have nice day and thanks!

Good luck to you sir!
I always wanted to try some ST build so Ill probably make this my league starter :) Thanks for updating the build :)
After GC miner in Abyss I am gonna enjoy something more aggressive :D
Also I love builds that can level with the desired ability, not just switching into it on level 70 or so.

I have just one question: Do you think that this build will be able to slay that new "Shaper & Elder together" encounter?
Last edited by irendie on Feb 26, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
"
irendie wrote:
I always wanted to try some ST build so Ill probably make this my league starter :) Thanks for updating the build :)
After GC miner in Abyss I am gonna enjoy something more aggressive :D
Also I love builds that can level with the desired ability, not just switching into it on level 70 or so.

I have just one question: Do you think that this build will be able to slay that new "Shaper & Elder together" encounter?

I mean honestly man how am I supposed to guess at that.... The content isn't even out yet, I have no idea the mechanics that will be involved in the fight or how hard it will be and nothing has been released about it yet... so I have no idea.

What I can say is this build does shaper easily, and elder was always a joke.
Not sure if you've mentioned anything yet goofy but I was wondering about your take on the new deadeye for this build?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I mean honestly man how am I supposed to guess at that.... The content isn't even out yet, I have no idea the mechanics that will be involved in the fight or how hard it will be and nothing has been released about it yet... so I have no idea.

What I can say is this build does shaper easily, and elder was always a joke.

I know, I was just wondering :) Maybe I am just too hyped :)
But thanks for answering even like that and sorry I took a moment of your time :)
Are you gonna make a Spectral Shield Variation???

Thanks!
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Not sure if you've mentioned anything yet goofy but I was wondering about your take on the new deadeye for this build?

New deadeye is cool just not for this build. In general I am a huge fan of 99% of the ascendancy revamps.

Deadeye is mostly all chain/pierce type of stuff which is completely wasted on ST. We don't use either, its not needed.

"
irendie wrote:

I know, I was just wondering :) Maybe I am just too hyped :)
But thanks for answering even like that and sorry I took a moment of your time :)

Not a problem, I am pretty hyped myself! I would guess that build would have no issues with it. Again would have to see the fight itself, shaper + elder could get crazy I think but...

elder was always a joke to me, even red elder 90% of it is the add portals and killing him takes 5 seconds.

"
Balantakos wrote:
Are you gonna make a Spectral Shield Variation???

Thanks!

I very much plan on testing/playing spec shield but it will be a whole different build/guide. Its a physical skill, don't think it will be used with any kind of GMP, it doesn't pierce. I think it will be more of a chain support type of playstyle. It looks fun and interesting and I can't wait to play around with it, but no I won't be making any kind of shield variation with this build.
A whole new build/guide? Im down with that...Thank you very much.

Looking forward...New Deadeye seems OP with Shield Throw btw.
Last edited by Balantakos on Feb 26, 2018, 6:17:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info