[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
raidman4 wrote:
Any good alternatives to Lyco for a shield? Just hit maps and need to start actually trying to get some gear, but lyco is so much more expensive now.

I know all of my gear is shit, I actually just hit maps and pretty much ignored gear up until now. I know I need to upgrade everything to have life/res/all that jazz. Just don't know about a shield.

High life with some nice resists works for me atm
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
raidman4 wrote:
Any good alternatives to Lyco for a shield? Just hit maps and need to start actually trying to get some gear, but lyco is so much more expensive now.

I know all of my gear is shit, I actually just hit maps and pretty much ignored gear up until now. I know I need to upgrade everything to have life/res/all that jazz. Just don't know about a shield.

High life with some nice resists works for me atm

Any standard shield for now until it drops in price or you can afford one. As said Life+Resists and also look for the #% increased elemental damage mod.

Should be able to find an OK one for fairly cheap now.
Yeah that was my plan, thanks guys.
What mods are the best to find in the new abyss jewels?
Last edited by claydbp on Dec 13, 2017, 7:08:50 PM
"
claydbp wrote:
What mods are the best to find in the new abyss jewels?

High Tri ele damage + high falt life would be best in slot
Was wondering how well does the build go while going against high end maps atm? looking for a build which will be able to do all high tier maps easily! I do understand that it does say
"Easily Clear All Content" But would like to know from your stand point! Thanks!
Had no issues last league clearing, t16/shaper/beach. Don't think I tried uber Atziri? Like most builds will depend on how much currency you put in to it tho.

Around t10-12 maps right now trying to farm up currency/gear. So will see how the rest of the league goes.
Last edited by liqued on Dec 14, 2017, 12:34:08 AM
"
WaitedBuckle wrote:
Was wondering how well does the build go while going against high end maps atm? looking for a build which will be able to do all high tier maps easily! I do understand that it does say
"Easily Clear All Content" But would like to know from your stand point! Thanks!

Played the build last Season and could farm easy t15 maps, some t16 possible, but never tried shaper.
I believe the only expensive item was the six link belly.

This Season atm at t5-t6 maps with level 77, damage is more than fine. Testing White Wind dagger with dual wield, but switch to some good shield soon.

I like whirling blade in this build, its so much faster than other builds and dont interrupt at environment like shield charge.
Im pretty sure this build can still do all content. The only difference from last league is the nerf of VP which you could facetank almost everything with enough dps. Now we just need to dodge some attacks
Only updates so far is the VP and the Reflect mod...

VP for most part is fine, you can tell in some cases though that it even with 100% life leech rate it is not instant. Still works great and I am now 157/157 on atlas and have done every map. (Never did shaper/vaal temple/guardians myself yet just got the kills). Farmed all the high tier maps and not much issue.

The only change with reflect is we can't do it no matter what. With instant leech and 35% reflect (25% from yugul, 10% from tree) we could manage low-mid tier just fine, and kinda on high tier if we were careful. Now this is impossible. Had a T15 red corrupt with ele reflect. Even had friend loan me a sibyls... with 75% reflect reduction without instant leech can't touch it. Which I always reroll on maps anyway so not that big a deal but thought I should put it out there.

Everything else is great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info