[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey i got this claw today it is a good option until i can get currency for a better one?
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey i got this claw today it is a good option until i can get currency for a better one?

A decent starter claw for sure.

Ideally you want highest lightning/cold/attack/crit as possible. Should note, g00fy_goober has a very great & detailed list of what to look for on each slot if I recall as well in the opening post. :)

Edit: Also should mention if your unsure import your character in to path of building. Then you can go to items and test out crafting different claws and see how damages/crit/etc work out. Atk/Crit are VERY important to our overall damage.

As an example my current starter claw this league is only 227 edps, but beats out higher edps claws in overall ST damage per having a nice 1.88 attack & crafted crit roll, (rip only 23% lol).
Last edited by liqued on Dec 15, 2017, 3:32:57 PM
"
SamSmitty wrote:

**SNIP**

What do you think about the Vitality Void and Hematophagy nodes. It's a heavier investment, but would get us 9% additional base max Life Leech rate. Combined with Vaal Pact this puts our max leech rate at 58% of our life leeched per second up from 40%. Basically, we would get back to full health in 1.72 seconds up from 2.5 seconds.

Not sure if it's worth the 10 points, but might be worth considering for late game? Based on the way leech calculates, we have more than enough attack speed and leech mods to hit the cap.

Void might be ok as its fairly close, 3 points? Would have to look at more it but at work. Maybe after filling out the "main" tree, grab it for the mid-90s level?

Hema, I think, is just to far away.

would have to weigh it against more jewel sockets if able with these new abyss jewels.

We also have very helpful LoH on some claws.

also, lol, Only 3 quotes may be embedded within each other
"
SamSmitty wrote:

What do you think about the Vitality Void and Hematophagy nodes. It's a heavier investment, but would get us 9% additional base max Life Leech rate. Combined with Vaal Pact this puts our max leech rate at 58% of our life leeched per second up from 40%. Basically, we would get back to full health in 1.72 seconds up from 2.5 seconds.

Not sure if it's worth the 10 points, but might be worth considering for late game? Based on the way leech calculates, we have more than enough attack speed and leech mods to hit the cap.

Don't think it would be worth it. Life leech is not an issue all through red maps. Not sure about t16 + shaper/uber atziri, but all those lost points on passive tree would not be worth it.
Anyone plays this build in 3.1 as starter I must also say that I'm not that experienced in this game.
Thank you for the guide, I've played your build before and am trying it out again. It's as fun as ever!

Have you considered fitting in power charges? What I did was to put Increased Crit and PCOC as links for Orb of Storms instead of the Curse on Hit setup. The tradeoff here is that I manually cast Ele Weakness for bosses so I have to drop Vaal Grace to free a slot for the curse. Just 3 power charges are still a big chunk of crit chance. Just dropping Orb of Storms once for an Abyss is enough, same for bosses.

Personally I think it's worth it but maybe vaal grace is essential later on, not sure yet. Another option would be to use an unset ring but there are also tradeoffs there.
Last edited by Biratancho on Dec 16, 2017, 7:17:39 AM
"
Biratancho wrote:
Thank you for the guide, I've played your build before and am trying it out again. It's as fun as ever!

Have you considered fitting in power charges? What I did was to put Increased Crit and PCOC as links for Orb of Storms instead of the Curse on Hit setup. The tradeoff here is that I manually cast Ele Weakness for bosses so I have to drop Vaal Grace to free a slot for the curse. Just 3 power charges are still a big chunk of crit chance. Just dropping Orb of Storms once for an Abyss is enough, same for bosses.

Personally I think it's worth it but maybe vaal grace is essential later on, not sure yet. Another option would be to use an unset ring but there are also tradeoffs there.

Used to run assassins mark of ele weakness and even then it was a mistake. With power charges and crit and multi getting nerfed in general in 3.0 it just isn't worth it. Yes it ups ur crit a bit but not even half of what ele weakness does.
Thank you for the amazing guide! This is the first league I've really played and gotten into, and a lot of it has to do with how fun this build is.. thank you!

Anyhow, this "no no" question, so it's going out to all my fellow EleBuzzsaw raiders :P

I've just gotten into mapping, and got lucky with my fist exalt drop! I was wondering if anybody can recommend what to spend it towards first to get my character the most optimal upgrades. Or, if I should be saving it up for a larger purchase.

All I know is at the moment I'm feeling a bit squishy. Any advice/recommendations is greatly appreciated!

Ohh also, when is a good time to pick up "Point Blank"?

Last edited by Unity00 on Dec 16, 2017, 5:42:32 PM
"
Unity00 wrote:
Thank you for the amazing guide! This is the first league I've really played and gotten into, and a lot of it has to do with how fun this build is.. thank you!

Anyhow, this "no no" question, so it's going out to all my fellow EleBuzzsaw raiders :P

I've just gotten into mapping, and got lucky with my fist exalt drop! I was wondering if anybody can recommend what to spend it towards first to get my character the most optimal upgrades. Or, if I should be saving it up for a larger purchase.

All I know is at the moment I'm feeling a bit squishy. Any advice/recommendations is greatly appreciated!

6 link chest... no brainer
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
Unity00 wrote:

6 link chest... no brainer

Thank you for the advice!

Question, how important is it for the 6link Chest to have an Evasion Rating? Trying to look for a good deal, but only things im running across at the moment dont have evasion.

Is it important? Or is it primarily Health/Res that matter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info