[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Shazua wrote:
"
TsunaH wrote:
Im using this build as a league starter. Leveling was really smooth with the new volley gem that let us have some aoe at early level. I played on a 4l until act 9 where I farmed a tabula and clearing mobs from maps very easily.

Although I need to get use to the positioning of ST for single target dmg.

I managed to find a good tri ele dmg claw but unfortunately not with that much lightning dmg. My jewelry needs some replacements for higher life . I cant drop the amulet just because of the high life on it atm. I got a pretty good abyss belt with okish res but good life. For some reason the website doesnt show the craft but the belt has 19% elemental dmg on it.

Love the build !

Edit : eeh the gears dont seem to show apparently

How do you manage to keep your intelligence high for all the requirements? I see there's intelligence in your amulet and helm but do you pick up any in the tree?

At the beginning it was quite hard to keep the int high for all the gems so I had to pick the big int node. But u will enough int from the tree at some point.
Last edited by TsunaH on Dec 11, 2017, 5:09:14 AM
BLEH! Died more leveling I think I ever have on a toon lol! Stupid bats and 8 million ground effects. DEFINITELY felt/feel the lack of instant leech.

Had shit RNG while leveling though... Didn't see an actual abyss depths until I was in maps.... then the server crashed lol! Still no lich at 87.

Def picked up/got easier once I was able to farm a tabula and use ice bite and such to freeze things.

Lyco is crazy $$$ now sadly :( Hopefully it settles down. Got an attacks vinktar cheap which helps a ton. A good alternative is a shield with the #% Increased Elemental Damage for now.

overall though its a very strong build with gear for abyss. Especially for clearing the cracks once you have some proj speed for the screen travel. Just stand at one end and throw ST down the line ftw!

And great for clearing those elder things too.

Sadly work work. :(
Last edited by liqued on Dec 11, 2017, 10:54:24 AM
What are your thoughts on the new unique chest, shroud of the lightness looks like it would be an insane damage increase
"
liqued wrote:
BLEH! Died more leveling I think I ever have on a toon lol! Stupid bats and 8 million ground effects. DEFINITELY felt/feel the lack of instant leech.

Had shit RNG while leveling though... Didn't see an actual abyss depths until I was in maps.... then the server crashed lol! Still no lich at 87.

Def picked up/got easier once I was able to farm a tabula and use ice bite and such to freeze things.

Lyco is crazy $$$ now sadly :( Hopefully it settles down. Got an attacks vinktar cheap which helps a ton. A good alternative is a shield with the #% Increased Elemental Damage for now.

overall though its a very strong build with gear for abyss. Especially for clearing the cracks once you have some proj speed for the screen travel. Just stand at one end and throw ST down the line ftw!

And great for clearing those elder things too.

Sadly work work. :(

You might have outgeared yourself. I mean I had issues with bats too (who didn't, they were cancer lol)

besides that build has been playing great like normal. Have barely noticed the leech change and hasn't really effected me yet, I just dinged 86 and have made it to T9 maps, 0 issues.

As for abyss I agree, I think the abyss cracks are fun and slightly dangerous with all those rares and adds, abyssal depths are trash. Have not gotten lich out of like 15 of them so far and the rewards are terrible. Patch notes made it sound like they were SUPER packed with items and shit and I honestly 100% would rather get trove than the abyssal depths.

"
Vave wrote:
What are your thoughts on the new unique chest, shroud of the lightness looks like it would be an insane damage increase

I don't think it would be very good.
yar def on the gear. I think the leech issue was that I did not do enough damage without instant VP to help.

Once I got to mid 60s and finally purchased some upgrades things took off. Before that I had 0 dps lol. Had almost no upgrade drops, and not much currency to grab upgrades.

Have most up to T9 completed now as well without issues. Need to save for belly+Lyco+Bisco now! Come on chance orbs!

Edit:damn Gooby! Already lyco +6l belly. def jelly ha! looks like we both got hilariously bad uber enchants tho!

Per that new chest? It seems meh. You have to drop a gem per the abyss socket taking it. It might be OK for bosses per the 37% pen. The buff is meh at best, 45s CD, its immortal call basically. If I wanted to use it, I would prob run Doomfletch or Wildstrike as the 37% pen would help all elements.
Last edited by liqued on Dec 11, 2017, 3:19:32 PM
Great build so far. Currently level 85, cleared Elder and his guardians without too much trouble aside from dying to not knowing mechanics. Don't know how to link gear here but at the time I using only atziri's flask, and a 240Edps claw.

I just bought out the gems recommended in the build (vaal haste etc). I also bought some flasks but I was wondering whether stibnite flask is worth using over a life flask or so? I'm not great with builds or item mechanics, but it boosts me up to 50% chance to evade and the cloud I believe makes the enemies within it get the Blind debuff which lowers their accuracy by 50%.

Was thinking about this since for general mapping I don't even see a use for a single potion, bosses either one shot me or I quickly leech back to full regardless, so would the stibnite not be more beneficial since it'd blind the boss and make you harder to hit?

Alternatively, is there any other potion that's more useful, or is the second life flask just BiS?
My char is MyMomSaysImPretty incase you wanna take a look at gear :)

Thanks!
"
liqued wrote:
yar def on the gear. I think the leech issue was that I did not do enough damage without instant VP to help.

Once I got to mid 60s and finally purchased some upgrades things took off. Before that I had 0 dps lol. Had almost no upgrade drops, and not much currency to grab upgrades.

Have most up to T9 completed now as well without issues. Need to save for belly+Lyco+Bisco now! Come on chance orbs!

Edit:damn Gooby! Already lyco +6l belly. def jelly ha! looks like we both got hilariously bad uber enchants tho!

Per that new chest? It seems meh. You have to drop a gem per the abyss socket taking it. It might be OK for bosses per the 37% pen. The buff is meh at best, 45s CD, its immortal call basically. If I wanted to use it, I would prob run Doomfletch or Wildstrike as the 37% pen would help all elements.

Glad to hear it picked up.

Ya I sniped a lot of gear, league has been very good to me so far. 2 Exalt drops, got kaoms chest from kaom strongbox last night. Only took 233 fuse to 6l my belly (was going for 5l). Lyco I picked up day after reset for 25c, now its like 110c+ lol
"
fakado wrote:
Great build so far. Currently level 85, cleared Elder and his guardians without too much trouble aside from dying to not knowing mechanics. Don't know how to link gear here but at the time I using only atziri's flask, and a 240Edps claw.

I just bought out the gems recommended in the build (vaal haste etc). I also bought some flasks but I was wondering whether stibnite flask is worth using over a life flask or so? I'm not great with builds or item mechanics, but it boosts me up to 50% chance to evade and the cloud I believe makes the enemies within it get the Blind debuff which lowers their accuracy by 50%.

Was thinking about this since for general mapping I don't even see a use for a single potion, bosses either one shot me or I quickly leech back to full regardless, so would the stibnite not be more beneficial since it'd blind the boss and make you harder to hit?

Alternatively, is there any other potion that's more useful, or is the second life flask just BiS?
My char is MyMomSaysImPretty incase you wanna take a look at gear :)

Thanks!

Your free to use w/e flask you want. Many people only go with 1 life flask, I feel much better having 2.
Currently lvl 84. Mapping is a breeze and only did maps up to T8 because I was having fun doing the shapers/elder maps. Currently saving for a belly and/or maybe a lyco while waiting for an item to drop price so I can upgrade this bad boi and sell it.

Im still running out of mana during a boss fight is that normal ?
Thanks for the response g00fy, I think for the time being whilst I'm in sub-tier 10 maps I'll run stibnite until I start having a need for a second life flask.

Got another question though. I'm currently using Carnage Heart since I found it at like lvl 30. It gives pretty good stats like extra damage whilst leeching and faster life leech per second. I haven't tried playing without it as I don't have a good crit/life amulet to replace it for testing, but curious as to what your opinion on running this is with the changes to vaal pact. Would you consider it necessary, or would you say a good crit/crit multi/hp amulet is still better since more dmg = more life leeched anyway?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info