2.6.0 Area of Effect Changes

I kinda hope the "significant" buff to melee will be not the increase in AoE, but removing/changing less dmg multiplier on a gem. Since we know only about AoE changes, this might happen ^^
Yo what the Hack man. I Feel Like i dont want to Play this new League again.
Everytime you run with a bad feeling in the new league.
Every build i play is always affected and there are no other build where i can doge.
Where is Cyclone Area explained. I can not go for earthquake like last season again.
It is complete garbadge. look at the radius. now you have to hit 3-4 times to clear you screen ?
Do you know that casters just run through with spark and proj speed and what not ?
You Serious can not balance your game. You Only do Idiot Descisions. Where is the Old PoE Staff. OMG!

Edit: Pf it isnt interesting slowly anymore. I really thought i will play massive this league and buy a supporter pack but just lol man. I Skip. Im so done. Have Fun Rory. Maybe this time you achive more than 13 challanges. Maybe you can play this time a bit more on the game you are working on. BTW just a Tip look at general_tsosChicken`s video how he laugh`s about these changes. And not without a reason. Clearspeed Caster Meta. Meele Nerfed. LoL !!!
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Last edited by x7yr on Feb 28, 2017, 2:20:11 AM
"
OSsloth wrote:
Reminder that good goys give GGG AT LEAST 10% of their earnings!
If you don't, you have absolutely NO right to complain about the game or its """problems""".
Freeloaders BTFO !
Says the guy with no supporter titles lol..
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"So players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential."
By nerfing the AoE to a point where it's exponentially less useful, we, as a base of players, will ALL still get as much damn AoE as we possibly can. You don't get it.. No one wants to spend 5 hours end game killing a pack of mobs. It should be as is. BLAM dead. You guys don't play deep enough into your games to truly understand that end game experience. By changing the algorithm on how AoE works is actually hurting your game overall instead of making it better. Yes you already ruined your poison meta by making 2 Guardians immune. You nerfed and buffed totems so certain builds work and others don't. Now you're nerfing a huge playerbase besides cyclone(which is a movement skill btw for those that wonder). Literally 90% of my builds have had AoE or CoE. I might not even play now.. Your only hope and redemption is 3.0.0. Talk to Brevik. He has better ideas than you do. He paved this games' path for you.. Damn, so disappointing..
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Last edited by Iamod on Feb 28, 2017, 2:26:00 AM
"
Iamod wrote:
"
OSsloth wrote:
Reminder that good goys give GGG AT LEAST 10% of their earnings!
If you don't, you have absolutely NO right to complain about the game or its """problems""".
Freeloaders BTFO !
Says the guy with no supporter titles lol..

The sarcasm is quite obvious though :)
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"

That's my point about incoming nerf lul

No idea where you got this "what they promised". They promised shit, they just said they will rework AoE.

They claimed it would be a moderate buff as long as you weren't previously massively investing in AoE.

That turned out to be completely false.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT ANTICHRIST WILSON SAID!
Stupid changes. If you rly want to nerf AoE stacking then give more base radius to ALL fuckn skills. Why should we have baby dick conc effect AoE now no matter how much we invest in?
Earthquake will now be renamed to Dust Kick since all you do is to kick a little dust around you
Holy shit, that MASSIVE righteous fire buff O.o
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Hi guys, I didn't get did they nerf aoe or not? They say "Increased radius of AoE changed to Increased AoE". So now, S=pi*R^2, before changed it was Radius (R), so area of effect (S) was growing ^2 times, now it does sick less right? I mean for example: we have 50% increased Radius AoE or we have 50% increased AoE -> S=pi*(R*1.5)^2=2.25pi*R. and S*1.5= pi*R^2. So we lose 2.25-1.5=0.75%?
Last edited by RealHeroLUL on Feb 28, 2017, 5:57:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info