[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
lolepple wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
SirWinston wrote:
Hi,

I'm pretty happy with this build. It took some time to get into it but i think I'm on a good way.

But there is one thing I don't understand. From time to time I stand somewhere sending out my sparks. There are a few monsters on the edge of the screen. Nothing is close to me. And then my life begins to drain down the bubble like someone has pulled the plug out of it. If I don't manage to press my life flask immediatly I die in less than 3 seconds.

What is this and how can I handle it?

It just happened again. Seems that most times there are some purple skeletons around.

Two things come into my mind... bleeding or poison. There are some nasty death poison effect which can be really dangerous when you have -60 chaos resistance. If it is bleeding stop moving and use your bleeding flask and for poison get out of that effect asap (some green groundeffect).

@lolepple: as most crit builds it scales pretty crazy as more as you invest and the better your gear becomes. Jewel are really good to scale the dmg... try to get multiple „crit multipliers“. Maybe you also need to convert more than 50% of the bv dmg to ele dmg.

Sounds good, thanks for the advice!
Any good advice on how to convert more dmg to Ele? Never really played a proper conversion build :)

Thanks again, lovely build!

Atm I am testing chernobog‘s pillar which has really great synergies with this build and gives us so much survivability. Additionally it coverts 25% of phy to fire. I think I will drop my +80 chaos shield and use a 1 chaos chernobog‘s pillar. I am still testing but it seems really promising.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 20, 2017, 6:22:43 AM
"
bashtart wrote:

Atm I am testing chernobog‘s pillar which has really great synergies with this build and gives us so much survivability. Additionally it coverts 25% of phy to fire. I think I will drop my +80 chaos shield and use a 1 chaos chernobog‘s pillar. I am still testing but it seems really promising.

it will be expensive, cause if u want to equip chernobog's , then you should buy ~1ex gloves, ~1ex ring and good belt, because of resistance lack, but for newbies they can equip good amulet with resists, but then, when they need to switch to lapis amulet, it will be around 300c to change all things with chernobog's and capped resists
Hey started with ur build this league and did good so far.
Im trying to max out this build over the league (aiming for 50-150ex invest / sadly i dont have alot of time while working)
so here are my Items and suggestions to it so far:
(Sry for upcoming mistakes english isnt my native language)

Spoiler

Still using Inpulsa because im still fast clearing maps and it just feels good.
Gonna invest into a 6-Link Perfect Form when i reach the Point where i want to farm Guardians constantly, which will be around Level 93-95.

Using this helmet atm with BV Setup. Its working well but im still looking for a Horror crafted Helmet with Life and atleast one big resist. (Bis would be the +3% to crit for socketed spells combined with 30% more ele dmg but hard to accquire)

Doryanis feels pretty good in this build but a Dagger with high spell dmg/crit with >1.7Aps will probably better later in the game (my suggestion)

Cotb seems mandatory for defensive aspects in lvling because u constantly freeze enenemys running towards u. Rare ring is just to cap resistances atm. Bis would be a Opal with high res / life later.

Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn is really needed here in my opinion because ur clearspeed will be fine at some Point and it delivers a big dmg boost to ur BV. Not just tooltip > only ele crits are penetrating enemy resistances so we got our BV dmg to 100% ele conversion.
4-Link at this Point SC > FA > Fortify (20% dmg reduction) > Cull (10% extra APS and good for bosses, espeacially Uber Lab).

Would recommend voidwalker because of the Pierce we get pierce and can replace one gem in our Spark Setup (its like another link in another item). 30% MS as it scales well with SC.
And finally Phasing which doesnt let us stuck in enemies.

Just to cap missing resistances. Will be replaced by Stygian with high res/life + jewel in socket.

Got this shield pretty cheap and it seems fine till very late game. (crit could be higher)

Took Choir of the Storm in fact it deliveres alot of crit. (inc mana also good, cant tell alot about the Little lightning bolts but should be a Little boost while u fight at Targets like bosses and Abyss cracks)

My Flasks. Not much to say (havent tried vinktar yet will do soon)
Diamond mandatory if gut are below 50-70 crit (rolls crit Chance twice for those who dont know)

On jewels i focused on 7% Life and attack Speed/crit Multiplier.

Current stats:
Lvl: Close to 91
Life: ~5k
ES: ~1k
Spark Dps: 37k in HO around 90k buffed
BV avgDMG: 4,7k in HO around 55k 20stacks/buffed

Not using MoM yet
running T8-12 w/o dying (Could be higher but cant sustain yet)

Future plans:
Use MoM
link Heralds with Enlighten 4 instead of EleFocus (atleast swap for Boss fights)
get rid of attack Speed jewels and Focus on Multi
Perfect Form 6Link
Change one threshold spark jewel for rare when +3 enchant is accquired (maybe inspired learning)
Attack Speed Enchant on boots
Maybe any corruption on gloves since they are pretty cheap
3-6% damage taken gained as mana corruption on CotB
Maybe Biscos for some Quant :)

These are not recommendations just my own suggestions!
So if one of u got any idea to improve my build even further or questions about it.
let me know :)

Ingame: Spidies_everywhere

Greets R3ZZ3R

Last edited by R3ZZ3R on Dec 20, 2017, 4:10:24 PM
"
mrshock3d wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

it will be expensive, cause if u want to equip chernobog's , then you should buy ~1ex gloves, ~1ex ring and good belt, because of resistance lack, but for newbies they can equip good amulet with resists, but then, when they need to switch to lapis amulet, it will be around 300c to change all things with chernobog's and capped resists

Not at all. Check my abyss character. I have no resists on helm, I am missing a lot on gloves. My shield has only 1 resist and ring i bought for like 10c, belt is also 1 resist short. So if I am lucky and will get proper helm, gloves and 3 res belt, i am capped.
Currently I have only fire sitting at 72%, other resists are capped.
Yesterday test Perfect Form , its amazing do huge safety and +dmg i can run with HoT . Tested ~30-40 t12-15 maps, evasion and acrobatic rly showed amazing performance . Only one problem do socket 5b 1g.
My choise Perfect Form and budet Inpulsa .

P.S.Helm +3 and 30% ele give pretty more damage to clear all maps t1-t15. And this dmg can be increased some spell dagger or jewels.
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Dec 20, 2017, 8:14:13 AM
"
R3ZZ3R wrote:
Hey started with ur build this league and did good so far.
Im trying to max out this build over the league (aiming for 50-150ex invest / sadly i dont have alot of time when while working)
so here are my Items and suggestions to it so far:
(Sry for upcoming mistakes english isnt my native language)

Spoiler

Still using Inpulsa because im still fast maps and just feels good.
Gonna invest into a 6-Link Perfect Form when i reach the Point where i want to farm Guardians constantly, which will be around Level 93-95.

Using this helmet atm with BV Setup. Its working well but im still looking for a Horror crafted Helmet with Life and atleast one big resist. (Bis would be the +3% to crit of socketed skills combined with 30% more ele dmg but hard to accquire)

Doryanis feels pretty good in this build but a Dagger with high spell dmg/crit with >1.7Aps will probably better later in the game (my suggestion)

Cotb seems mandatory for defensive aspects in lvling because u constantly freeze enenemys running towards u. Rare ring is just to cap resistances atm. Bis would be a Opal with high res / life later.

Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn is really needed here in my opinion because ur clearspeed will be fine at some Point and it delivers a big dmg boost to ur BV. Not just tooltip > only ele crits are penetrating enemy resistances so we got our BV dmg to 100% ele conversion.
4-Link at this Point SC > FA > Fortify (20% dmg reduction) > Cull (10% extra APS and good for bosses, espeacially Uber Lab).

Would recommend voidwalker because of the Pierce we get pierce and can replace one gem in our Spark Setup (its like another link in another item). 30% MS as it scales well with SC.
And finally Phasing which doesnt let us stuck in enemies.

Just to cap missing resistances. Will be replaced by Stygian with high res/life + jewel in socket.

Got this shield pretty cheap and it seems fine till very late game. (crit could be higher)

Took Choir of the Storm in fact it deliveres alot of crit. (inc mana also good, cant tell alot about the Little lightning bolts but should be a Little boost while u fight at Targets like bosses and Abyss cracks)

My Flasks. Not much to say (havent tried vinktar yet will do soon)
Diamond mandatory if gut are below 50-70 crit (rolls crit Chance twice for those who dont know)

On jewels i focused on 7% Life and attack Speed/crit Multiplier.

Current stats:
Lvl: Close to 91
Life: ~5k
ES: ~1k
Spark Dps: 29k in HO around 90k buffed
BV avgDMG: 4,7k in HO around 55k 20stacks/buffed

Not using MoM yet
running T8-12 w/o dying (Could be higher but cant sustain yet)

Future plans:
Use MoM
link Heralds with Enlighten 4 instead of EleFocus (atleast swap for Boss fights)
get rid of attack Speed jewels and Focus on Multi
Perfect Form 6Link
Change one threshold spark jewel for rare when +3 enchant is accquired (maybe inspired learning)
Attack Speed Enchant on boots
Maybe any corruption on gloves since they are pretty cheap
3-6% damage taken gained as mana corruption on CotB
Maybe Biscos for some Quant :)

These are not recommendations just my own suggestions!
So if one of u got any idea to improve my build even further or questions about it.
let me know :)

Ingame: Spidies_everywhere

Greets R3ZZ3R

Pretty solid setup... I am working on a setup with chernobog’s pillar with 75% bv ele convertion... I want to stick with Impulsa but make it a bit tankier because so some players complained about the survivability.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
if i use voidwalker's, can i drop poachers aim? Or its still better to use poachers aim
Great build, thank you for this! I never played spark and still regret not playing during the vaal spark hayday. It looked fun but being meta made all of the items disgustingly priced so I stayed away from it like the plague.

I started as a sunder char to farm currency, which went quite well. I had around 15ex to spend, and another 20+ ex if I liquidated my sunder char gear. I started leveling an inq using the volatile dead / cremation builds going around. For leveling it was pretty fun but once I hit maps I absolutely hated it. It was clunky as heck having to desecrate, then cast VD 2-3x to kill a pack. I'm used to move > move > right click > move move > right click type builds.

In comes your build, at map level. I took the leap and bought a 5l inpulsa, tossed the rest of gear together and it was a blast. I just recently went all in and got the helm enchant, bought an almost max rolled inpulsa to work on 6l on the side (33 jew later I got 6s, 18 fuse....6l muhahaha).

Still going strong, build is very fun. Got a nice pair of shaper faster proj gloves for my spark setup. I still have room for improvement on gear. BV feels kinda clunky to use, especially having to convert it. With my spark on gloves I wont be able to use hrim to full convert. I'm considering putting a diff skill in my chest for ST but we'll see.

Great, fun build with lots of room to toss money into it. Love it!
"
mrshock3d wrote:
if i use voidwalker's, can i drop poachers aim? Or its still better to use poachers aim

yes and pierce too.
In god we trust.
"
mrshock3d wrote:

you can drop it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info