[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

does this clear as fast as ek nova?
"
I dont know who you are or where u live but i will find you... and i will thank you for this awesome build. i just got started about a month ago and this is my favourite build in poe. its very strong but i struggle atm :D im around lvl 65 and keep dying too much maybe cuz im a noob in this game. keep on the good work bro

Hi when you die a lot... just go to area which you can farm comfortable withoout dying make 2-4 level and then go on.

"
mrshock3d wrote:

got this gloves 10 mins ago, so i can put increase critical strikes or controlled destruction or ???(maybe critical strike multip) in 4th slot, so, in hideout i have 37 critical strike chance, should i still put increase critical strikes game with spark or its enought and i can put controlled destruction?(30% cs chance with cd)

I prefer inc crit strikes.

"
SheenP798 wrote:
does this clear as fast as ek nova?

More or less I would say... I think in some map design EK will be faster and in some Spark. More or less you can just swap between EK und Spark with a few little adaptions like threshold jewels, etc. So I guess you can try it out :)

Btw. Guys I tested a bit with chernobog‘s pillar and really like this shield. Think it gives great additional defenses. I still testing setups but If you feel too squsihy this shield might help you. It is also really cheap... under 1 chaos! The shield has just great synergies with this build.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 20, 2017, 1:59:10 AM
Hi,

I'm pretty happy with this build. It took some time to get into it but i think I'm on a good way.

But there is one thing I don't understand. From time to time I stand somewhere sending out my sparks. There are a few monsters on the edge of the screen. Nothing is close to me. And then my life begins to drain down the bubble like someone has pulled the plug out of it. If I don't manage to press my life flask immediatly I die in less than 3 seconds.

What is this and how can I handle it?

It just happened again. Seems that most times there are some purple skeletons around.
Last edited by SirWinston on Dec 20, 2017, 3:59:09 AM
Hi, I was wondering how did you get the spider looking thunders? Is it a specific skill or something to do with support gems.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Essenteal wrote:
Im usually do not some crzy mods , but VAAL do some magic . Thx for advice againts
"
I would drop vinktars and get a life/mana hybrid flask. This flask will help you for example to survive when chimera is in smokephase.

I just had an crazy idea... maybe you wanna try it out because I think it could be really good for our survivability. Chernobog Pillar shield ... I feel this could be really good because it gives so much armor, a 25% to curse enemies on hit with enfeeble, more or less that means every enemies will be cursed. Then 25% convertion from phy to fire that means you cold drop hrims and get better way better gloves. In addition it would open up some gems slots... I am kinda excited I really wanns try this out but now I have to go to bed. Tomorrow :)

I'm using this shield and indeed, it's pretty good for survivability.

The only downside is the lack of all resistances, which I need to balance with others itens. Here are my current gear (ignore the armor and helm, still farming xD)

Love the build, thank you very much!

I am still on a 5L and Single Target with BV seems kinda low... any suggestions besides a 6L?

My Gear:

"
MartianYan wrote:
Hi, I was wondering how did you get the spider looking thunders? Is it a specific skill or something to do with support gems.

It's a microtransaction effect:

Spark Spiders Effect:
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/alternate-skill-effects#microtransaction-SparkSpiders
"
SirWinston wrote:
Hi,

I'm pretty happy with this build. It took some time to get into it but i think I'm on a good way.

But there is one thing I don't understand. From time to time I stand somewhere sending out my sparks. There are a few monsters on the edge of the screen. Nothing is close to me. And then my life begins to drain down the bubble like someone has pulled the plug out of it. If I don't manage to press my life flask immediatly I die in less than 3 seconds.

It just happened again. Seems that most times there are some purple skeletons around.

Two things come into my mind... bleeding or poison. There are some nasty death poison effect which can be really dangerous when you have -60 chaos resistance. If it is bleeding stop moving and use your bleeding flask and for poison get out of that effect asap (some green groundeffect).

@lolepple: as most crit builds it scales pretty crazy as more as you invest and the better your gear becomes. Jewel are really good to scale the dmg... try to get multiple „crit multipliers“. Maybe you also need to convert more than 50% of the bv dmg to ele dmg.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
SirWinston wrote:
Hi,

Two things come into my mind... bleeding or poison. There are some nasty death poison effect which can be really dangerous when you have -60 chaos resistance. If it is bleeding stop moving and use your bleeding flask and for poison get out of that effect asap (some green groundeffect).

@lolepple: as most crit builds it scales pretty crazy as more as you invest and the better your gear becomes. Jewel are really good to scale the dmg... try to get multiple „crit multipliers“. Maybe you also need to convert more than 50% of the bv dmg to ele dmg.

Sounds good, thanks for the advice!
Any good advice on how to convert more dmg to Ele? Never really played a proper conversion build :)

Thanks again, lovely build!
One thing to notice, maybe only for new players, is that even the spark skill (on this build) is release in a nova way, the front of the player must be unobstructed. This can be obvious, but I died some times until I realize it.

That's explain why most of my deaths were on closed spaces and why in open spaces I kill pretty well.

Here is a short video explaining what I'm talking about:

https://youtu.be/SzmkuvS8FLk
Last edited by CapetaDoMal on Dec 20, 2017, 5:07:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info