[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
bashtart wrote:
"
SavvyBaby3 wrote:
Thanks for writing this guide Bashtart! Do you stream at all?

I'm currently figuring out my next item to upgrade, though I need to keep farming up some currency. Do you think Doryana's is the next best item to get, or is there something else that would give me a little more power?

For your stats of gear and level I would buy a lightpoacher helmet for about four chaos and then a doryanis if you have the currency or singularity as a budgetversion.

@asurex: the clearspeed and coloring of tpf is the reason i decided to go with inpulsa this saison. I did go 2 blue i think.

How should I change my skill gems after getting the lightpoacher, since it'll only have 3 gem slots. Do I run a 3-link BV or move the BV setup to my gloves and drop one of my auras to put them on the helmet?
"
Gotai3 wrote:
What's better in your opinion - Inpulsa or Perfect form (in context of making endgame content such as Shaper or other bosses)?

I think tpf maybe is little better for endgame bosskilling but impulsa is way better for farming and clearspeed. The main problem with tpf is the coloring ... you really need to invest a shitload of currency until you get it right. I would definitely go with impulsa the missing defenses can be compensated with gear.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 11:23:33 AM
Hey, i have about 150c now, what should i upgrade first/second/third? I should buy lapis, or helm with +3 spark or gloves? Or maybe upgrade my jewel/rings?
"
godhand456 wrote:
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
godhand456 wrote:

how do we 100% convert blade vortex to ele? i only see phy to lightning gem which is 50%. am i missing something?

?

Phy to lightning and

no one posting their gear is using hrimsorrow gloves. not even the OP himself on his current character

I beg to differ :D

"
SavvyBaby3 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
SavvyBaby3 wrote:
Thanks for writing this guide Bashtart! Do you stream at all?

I'm currently figuring out my next item to upgrade, though I need to keep farming up some currency. Do you think Doryana's is the next best item to get, or is there something else that would give me a little more power?

For your stats of gear and level I would buy a lightpoacher helmet for about four chaos and then a doryanis if you have the currency or singularity as a budgetversion.

@asurex: the clearspeed and coloring of tpf is the reason i decided to go with inpulsa this saison. I did go 2 blue i think.

How should I change my skill gems after getting the lightpoacher, since it'll only have 3 gem slots. Do I run a 3-link BV or move the BV setup to my gloves and drop one of my auras to put them on the helmet?

Look lightpoacher is really insane for clearing maps but will do nothing for bosskilling. So my thought was you go lightpoacher so you can clear maps fast and easy get levels and currency to get your final gear. The support gems you use in lightpoacher will be linked to spirit burst. So you have different option and I would try so swap gems in your chest... spark for clearing and bv for bosses.

If you don't wanna do this just stick with the plan... buy a starkonja and similar gloves like I use or also Kalisa's Grace are good budget option for your spark setup.

"
mrshock3d wrote:
Hey, i have about 150c now, what should i upgrade first/second/third? I should buy lapis, or helm with +3 spark or gloves? Or maybe upgrade my jewel/rings?

1. I would upgrade your gloves similar like mine: (you also need to adapt your spark setup if you do so)

2. Choir of the storm
3. Upgrade your rare gear
4.& 5. 6-linked Impulsa / Starkonja with additional spark proj

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 12:01:23 PM
Tried many variations in this build followed others suggestions. This build just blows donkey dick at bosses.
Do i need bleed in gloves or faster projectiles enough? Btw ty a lot for answer
hey,since tpf is my only option to run MoM (dont wanna drop a herald) i wonder where should i get my defense from if not using it? i mean the build is already using offensive oriented uniques in most slots.
so in my case i only get defensive stats fromm 1 ring/the belt,helmet and shield.
Hey is Starkonja helm that good? Only 25% Crit chance in trade of resistance on gear from any rare helm or you have it to make up that dex you need for blood rage?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Hey mate great build,im enjoying it a lot, one question,did you just deleted the direct links to poetrade of the budget gear? xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info