[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Clear all t1-t15 , but have some problem with guardian fights .

@bashtart what u think about some spell dagger ? For more chance and multi.

Finally i do
can test some guardians.
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Dec 19, 2017, 2:07:25 PM
"
mrshock3d wrote:
Do i need bleed in gloves or faster projectiles enough? Btw ty a lot for answer

No only fast projectiles... bleeding is more or less useless for us.

"
ASUREX wrote:
hey,since tpf is my only option to run MoM (dont wanna drop a herald) i wonder where should i get my defense from if not using it? i mean the build is already using offensive oriented uniques in most slots.
so in my case i only get defensive stats fromm 1 ring/the belt,helmet and shield.

Helmet and shield for example but I guess you should drop HoT because it does not do to much and you need high mana pool for MoM.

"
Vassili666 wrote:
Hey is Starkonja helm that good? Only 25% Crit chance in trade of resistance on gear from any rare helm or you have it to make up that dex you need for blood rage?

It is a really good helmet but not mandatory ... so if you prefer another solution that is totally up to you.

"
S0nny24 wrote:
Hey mate great build,im enjoying it a lot, one question,did you just deleted the direct links to poetrade of the budget gear? xD

Yes delete them because I think the have been a bit outdated :) Maybe I will remake them on the weekend.

"
Essenteal wrote:

Clear all t1-t15 , but have some problem with guardian fights .

@bashtart what u think about some spell dagger ? For more chance and multi.

Finally i do
can test some guardians.

Guardians are a lot practice and know when you have to dodge attacks. A good rare spell dagger could improve your dps I guess... just test it in PoB. I would just don't roll guardian maps to hard at the beginning.

What exactly is your problem... not enough dmg? Oneshots? Avoiding stuff?
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 2:19:41 PM
@bashtart problem only with chimera and munotaur , oneshots or avoiding stuff.
In god we trust.
"
Essenteal wrote:
@bashtart problem only with chimera and munotaur , oneshots or avoiding stuff.

I really would not run to crazy dmg mods on your guardian maps. I would drop vinktars and get a life/mana hybrid flask. This flask will help you for example to survive when chimera is in smokephase.

Minotaur is pretty easy when the map mods are not too crazy... you just need to avoid two things... the attack when he goes underground and also don't stand in the aoe effect he makes because that thing sometimes hit like a truck.

More or less it is just practice... I also thought I never could beat shaper but once you realize how to avoid his attacks he is pretty easy with enough dps.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Im usually do not some crzy mods , but VAAL do some magic . Thx for advice againts
"
I would drop vinktars and get a life/mana hybrid flask. This flask will help you for example to survive when chimera is in smokephase.

In god we trust.
"
Essenteal wrote:
Im usually do not some crzy mods , but VAAL do some magic . Thx for advice againts
"
I would drop vinktars and get a life/mana hybrid flask. This flask will help you for example to survive when chimera is in smokephase.

I just had an crazy idea... maybe you wanna try it out because I think it could be really good for our survivability. Chernobog Pillar shield ... I feel this could be really good because it gives so much armor, a 25% to curse enemies on hit with enfeeble, more or less that means every enemies will be cursed. Then 25% convertion from phy to fire that means you cold drop hrims and get better way better gloves. In addition it would open up some gems slots... I am kinda excited I really wanns try this out but now I have to go to bed. Tomorrow :)
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 4:09:23 PM
I swapped belts for this thing plus two gems. The Enthralling Sphere gem gets the shatter party started while the Ancient Stare jewel packs the punch and keeps the train going.

I'm reliably shattering entire screens and off screen with the first or second cast now.
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Essenteal wrote:
"

I just had an crazy idea... maybe you wanna try it out because I think it could be really good for our survivability. Chernobog Pillar shield ... I feel this could be really good because it gives so much armor, a 25% to curse enemies on hit with enfeeble, more or less that means every enemies will be cursed. Then 25% convertion from phy to fire that means you cold drop hrims and get better way better gloves. In addition it would open up some gems slots... I am kinda excited I really wanns try this out but now I have to go to bed. Tomorrow :)

in this case mb basalt/granite flask can work out. and as a gem, mb vaal grace. other than that i don't know what else can help agains these oneshot mechanics
I dont know who you are or where u live but i will find you... and i will thank you for this awesome build. i just got started about a month ago and this is my favourite build in poe. its very strong but i struggle atm :D im around lvl 65 and keep dying too much maybe cuz im a noob in this game. keep on the good work bro

got this gloves 10 mins ago, so i can put increase critical strikes or controlled destruction or ???(maybe critical strike multip) in 4th slot, so, in hideout i have 37 critical strike chance, should i still put increase critical strikes game with spark or its enought and i can put controlled destruction?(30% cs chance with cd)

Last edited by mrshock3d on Dec 19, 2017, 8:28:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info