[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
jackpoot wrote:

Get one shot build is meh.

Decoy totem with 30 elemental dmg ?
In god we trust.
Thanks for writing this guide Bashtart! Do you stream at all?

I'm currently figuring out my next item to upgrade, though I need to keep farming up some currency. Do you think Doryana's is the next best item to get, or is there something else that would give me a little more power?

"
godhand456 wrote:

how do we 100% convert blade vortex to ele? i only see phy to lightning gem which is 50%. am i missing something?

?

Phy to lightning and
In god we trust.
What's better in your opinion - Inpulsa or Perfect form (in context of making endgame content such as Shaper or other bosses)?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
godhand456 wrote:

how do we 100% convert blade vortex to ele? i only see phy to lightning gem which is 50%. am i missing something?

?

Phy to lightning and

no one posting their gear is using hrimsorrow gloves. not even the OP himself on his current character
"
sqeekz wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
sqeekz wrote:
Hi Bash,

First of all great build loving the speed!
I want to start farming T10-12 maps, but still feel a bit squishy now and then..

Could you perhaps take a brief look at my setup to see what i need to improve?
(sorry dont know how to link gear in forum :()

Cheers!

Hi, unfortunately I cannot tell you anything because I can’t take a look at your character. You need to change your privacy settings.

To link your gear open a „reply“, then go to your character profile in the left corner and then just click on the item you want to post. When you selected all items close your profile again and a links to your items will be shown in your reply.

Ow whoops sorry about that!

Thanks for checking sir!

Well here you go... you already learned something:)

I feel your basic gear is pretty good already... your next big upgrade will choir of the storm. This amulett is just crazy good for this build. Minor updates are getting rare gear with higher life and resistances. I also would drop your life flasks and get some hybrid life/mana flask... with MoM your mana more or less counts as your ehp pool so hybrid flask will be more effective. I also saw you have a flask against ignite and shock which don‘t need.

I feel the most common mistake with this build is when you rush to progress. I for example did not do any higher map then t10 until I was lvl 90. The clearspeed of this build is insane so just do tiers you can farm fast and easy without dying. I know everyone wants to see the endgame asap but when you rush it... you will just waste your time!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey I just tried blasphemy+enfeeble instead of arctic armour and it feels much more safe.

my build at the moment

I know its not perfect but im still trying out new stuff and see how it goes, Battle Rouse passive seems pretty viable aswell for the mana problems.
i wonder if u recommend the vorici "atleast 3 blue sockets" receipe for getting the perfect form ready?
got one fully linked but colours wont get right :/
"
godhand456 wrote:
really tempted to try this build but im a bit nervous reading some comments on having issue with severe squishiness and one shots.

i know it can happen on any character if you arent careful but people seem to be struggling in lower red tier maps. could be the player but im not certain

couple questions:
is this build just for farming maps or do/did u plan to kill all the end game bosses with it as well in 3.1? i would like to try some end game this expansion since i never do it due to time restrains but seeing as this 3.1 was all about end game i want to give it a go.

probably answered already but what neck piece do we use prior to choir of the storm (it is quite expensive atm)?

minor question: if we are going MoM, why not take the two 8% mana nodes by scion jewel rather than the two 0.4 life regen?

Yes of course I will kill all the content this saison with this build. Yesterday I started with it and killed Hydra... unfortunately I lagged pretty heavy I died 2 - 3 times and so the video of it is a bit embarrassing. I will try to make a video with a few endgame bosses the next days.

The build scales pretty heavy with the gear level what is not really a problem because you can farm really fast but when you rush it and make to high tiers too early you will expierence oneshots and feel squishy.

Last saison I used hrims to convert the other 50% to ele... this saison I try if that is necessary. Hydra pretty much melted without 100% convertion. Prior choir I would just take a rare amulett with life res crit stuff. To take the reg or the mana nodes are imo more or less equal options.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 10:12:27 AM
"
SavvyBaby3 wrote:
Thanks for writing this guide Bashtart! Do you stream at all?

I'm currently figuring out my next item to upgrade, though I need to keep farming up some currency. Do you think Doryana's is the next best item to get, or is there something else that would give me a little more power?

For your stats of gear and level I would buy a lightpoacher helmet for about four chaos and then a doryanis if you have the currency or singularity as a budgetversion. And no I don’t stream... I am just a player like you with a fulltime job and a gf ;)

@asurex: the clearspeed and coloring of tpf is the reason i decided to go with inpulsa this saison. I did go 2 blue i think. Maybe just sell the perfect form and get impulsa instead I wasted a shitload of currency until igot the right colors last season. From what I tested the clearspeed is way better with impulsa and you csn get the missing defenses from other gear parts.
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info