[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
coaa wrote:
Great build, thank you for this! I never played spark and still regret not playing during the vaal spark hayday. It looked fun but being meta made all of the items disgustingly priced so I stayed away from it like the plague.

I started as a sunder char to farm currency, which went quite well. I had around 15ex to spend, and another 20+ ex if I liquidated my sunder char gear. I started leveling an inq using the volatile dead / cremation builds going around. For leveling it was pretty fun but once I hit maps I absolutely hated it. It was clunky as heck having to desecrate, then cast VD 2-3x to kill a pack. I'm used to move > move > right click > move move > right click type builds.

In comes your build, at map level. I took the leap and bought a 5l inpulsa, tossed the rest of gear together and it was a blast. I just recently went all in and got the helm enchant, bought an almost max rolled inpulsa to work on 6l on the side (33 jew later I got 6s, 18 fuse....6l muhahaha).

Still going strong, build is very fun. Got a nice pair of shaper faster proj gloves for my spark setup. I still have room for improvement on gear. BV feels kinda clunky to use, especially having to convert it. With my spark on gloves I wont be able to use hrim to full convert. I'm considering putting a diff skill in my chest for ST but we'll see.

Great, fun build with lots of room to toss money into it. Love it!

I am glad that you enjoying the build if you can find a better spell for single target let us know :) I am allways open for constructive suggestions to improve the build.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 20, 2017, 11:36:34 AM
if i got a 5 link inpulsa and i want to go higher content i wonder wich gem i should take away from the vortex gem setup? =)
Hello. Can't pass the first level of cards. Help solve the problem.
В ожидании аукциона.
Hi mate I fall in love with your build, its really great. I have some questions, how are you with your new setup of shield, you got better results, and you believe you can do all end content with your now setup, thx and really nice build mate. Always played as a melee build and with yours I played something different since 2013 and im really conform with your nice build.
First of all great build, it's something new to me since playing melee builds only and i have a blast, but i'm feeling like i'm near a wall what should i change besides of amulet? Also i'm thinking about going back to HoT from Decoy totem. In passive tree i need MoM but my mana pool is around 520 without HoT so i'm wondering if mana nodes behind MoM will grant me enough mana with Choir?

Spoiler
Last edited by AtGoddd on Dec 20, 2017, 1:27:34 PM
Today testing more crit
, a first look at the data for the dagger do some impression.
In god we trust.
Question about BV...Do you use flask like diamond or Overflowing Chalice before or after cast? I mean do you use flask and then stack to 20 or first stack to 20 then use flasks?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Question about BV...Do you use flask like diamond or Overflowing Chalice before or after cast? I mean do you use flask and then stack to 20 or first stack to 20 then use flasks?

only use summon golem for arcane surge. Flask use only on boss.
In god we trust.
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Vassili666 wrote:

only use summon golem for arcane surge. Flask use only on boss.

Look more or less I would stack BV ... jump the boss ... summon your golem ... proc dps flasks and then procs overflowing chalice and do it again.

"
AtGoddd wrote:
First of all great build, it's something new to me since playing melee builds only and i have a blast, but i'm feeling like i'm near a wall what should i change besides of amulet? Also i'm thinking about going back to HoT from Decoy totem. In passive tree i need MoM but my mana pool is around 520 without HoT so i'm wondering if mana nodes behind MoM will grant me enough mana with Choir?

Spoiler

I would get chernobog's pillar... I think this shield is for the price BiS because of the synergies with this build and it gives so much defense power for 1 chaos. Then get some elder gloves with faster projectiles support like I have with life and res. Yeah Choir will be a great update for you...

I tested a lot with chernobog's pillar and I really feel that this shield has too crazy synergies with this build to not use it. It gives so much defense power and should solve some survivbility problems some players have. So decided to use it in my standard setup.

Today I did a few hydra runs... one deathless...here the video:
Deathless Hydra Run
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 20, 2017, 3:12:12 PM
I see you are currently using a 6L Inpulsa's. Do you think the perfect form is still the better chest? There is a lot of inherent defense built into it. I'm currently around T6 and can't seem to progress much further. Then again I am not using a shield for some block. My current defences have me around 8% armor and 12% evasion. Max res's, of course.

I can probably pick up a 5L Perfect form right now and survive higher maps but I would like to do that before picking up a shield. thoughts on inpula's vs the perfect form?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info