Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

We need a Crit Wild Strike Inquisitor build for 2.6

The issue with wild strike and staves for me is the knock back on crit you would get from the passive tree. Wild strikes biggest downside by far is it is a name lock skill. Constantly knocking back an enemy would be a nightmare.
"
WaterWii wrote:
The issue with wild strike and staves for me is the knock back on crit you would get from the passive tree. Wild strikes biggest downside by far is it is a name lock skill. Constantly knocking back an enemy would be a nightmare.

Well, using Empire's Grasp might solve the problem, but I don't think it is THAT big to waste gloves slot on.

But the idea of building with WS ontop of new staff is cool, definitely will try.
Last edited by iamnickname on Feb 27, 2017, 3:40:10 PM
what staff would be best? would the new staff be a good one or would we just want high phys damage
"
100aisles wrote:
Since we're in odd idea territory, and also since they'll be cheap next league, how do you guys feel about trying to build around Varunastra for this? We're passing nearby to both By the Blade and Deadly Dilettante anyhow, which should help scale the base damage. The main downside would be Varunastra's fairly miserable base crit. I slightly modified RDeschain's tree (btw, your pathfinder build looks really fun), do you guys think it would work?

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAO0VAAB0BLOiAJBVGjhZ86yqcqn3MpJ9xPbGrjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRbXybqpKyD8nKk0A7izphrMVIC2DGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZTioj028nmmqPYFuvDY2HduOfSn38xe4Oo4oj9o19TZLvetN-fXX-ujB8UUeNvwW16NYi6sM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13yDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRm7WExSsKES_wH9wjmG_lzwthr2xo8k8Em-yK5CftgIp2K_dN3Q3glZ-CstwISVboApbSfJJuvFYpi5tu34aAMAAAAAAA

I'm really liking this idea! Varunastra can also take advantage of the crit dagger nodes in the Shadow area too. I tweaked that tree a bit to take advantage of the new passive tree layout. The convenient Revenge of the Hunted wheel placement is pretty nice, and Iron Reflexes is now within easy reach, so I grabbed that too. The only thing that's lacking is jewel slots, but that's because I usually spec those last since I don't get the currency or the luck for decent jewels until pretty late. What do you guys think?
Last edited by Soulcommando on Mar 2, 2017, 1:40:51 AM
Very interested in this idea. With new tree changes though is this still a good league option?
Loving this idea, I think there might be some serious madness possible with this! Modified the tree using claws, because we can skip the mana and life leech nodes and get more crit. Comments and feedback much appreciated, haven't any self made build yet.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAP0VAAB8BLOiAJBVGjhZ86yqcqn3MpJ9xPbGrjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRbXybqpKyD8nKk0A7izphrMVIC2DGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZW68NjYd2Sn38xe4Oo4oj9o19TZLvetN-fXX-ujB8UUeNvwW16NYi6sM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13ym7WExSsKES_wH9wjmG_lzwthr2xo8k8Em-yK5N0NMgGyGc96df3i1e1BhG_C7LTFFf2NgcGgeBlvV0scj8HWB4o4RfRkr2KsbIwnL9QjFfZieQAGYet6UwKW0nySbrxWKYubbt-GgDAAAAAAAA==

Also am I right in assuming that weapons with both elemental and physical damage will be great for this build? Given the current tree physical seems most beneficial but WED wouldn't hurt.
Last edited by Kataklist on Mar 2, 2017, 8:31:33 AM
Last edited by zorker on Mar 2, 2017, 10:41:47 AM
What about going only 1 hand and shield? More survivability and also block chane to spells and attacks?
"
RDeschain wrote:
Link to my Wild Strike Pathfinder
Crazy Damage
Fun to play
Fast Map clearing
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837822

I pretty much transferred your passive tree into version 2.6. This is the outcome:

www.poeurl.com/55p

What do you think?
Last edited by Kilojoolez on Mar 2, 2017, 1:13:58 PM
"
binhood wrote:
What about going only 1 hand and shield? More survivability and also block chane to spells and attacks?
^

I really like the idea, I have a lvl 91 Inquisitor that i just tested this on with a Touch of Anguish Claw and an evasion based shield it seems really nice even without the new tree buffs!
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAO0VAAB0AAYB3ASzBS0FtQYgBqILYQ2ND6sUdRX2Fr8X3Bm0Iuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVKjgwfDWSNj064TwFPC0-z0MxR35KfUqYTP9Nkk3jTipRR1VLVvpX4loaW69h4mJ5YqxlTWegaPJqk2yMbWxvJ287cFJ0oHTtd9d343fleA16738rgpuDX4PMhNmHdonTi4yMNo19jb-PYJRcmmqdqp_fogCmV6lur2y18rc-vTa95r6nwBrAZsMzwzrGrsxm1CPYvdrB4XPjn-dU6NbtIO988B_yRfnd_gr-j__eApYMUpJunHuoubxW0nztYQAAAAAA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info