We need a Crit Wild Strike Inquisitor build for 2.6

Someone needs to start working on this!

Wild Strike now converts 100% of physical damage to a random element.

Someone smarter than I am, make it happen.
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2017, 5:27:25 AM
Pathfinder maybe?
Adjust it for swords/daggers or what ever

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAPcyAAB5m43veu4OVvrdRmOnEYFEDcjw0359df669qMVICzpAO4qTaPvVIJH4iLipDmGs90NW69OKiPTbyeaao9gDY2HduOfSn0ILu2DAF4ZjqOKI_aNfU2SMHxRR-dUJP3_3hX2YnkABrvjxKKXBhmKwzoqOI2_1CMUdcjM74_fbySLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfIOSBGWk5WtMxnXKwoRLwcelS7w1UlR62M2PZ2qbIxirLVIf8aTJ--I-TfXz0mxd9ebtYTFPydKyG6qtfI1kti9_gqE2S2DGbRHfr02vqdlTX-A_xCet_Ft6ZgXljdMx50AAAAAAA==
wild strike + inquisitor + ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM = VERY STRONGER
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Last edited by Thunder0258 on Feb 23, 2017, 9:17:39 AM
I second that. I was also thinking raider could be good with the buff to elemental damage coming to that side of the tree soon. I want to play a wild strike build badly but not good at making my own builds
Last edited by RDeschain on Feb 24, 2017, 6:30:07 PM
"
Extremo_X wrote:

EE is pointless. Inquisitor ignores resistances altogether. Everything, including reductions and additions, is treated as 0.

I'm currently thinking Staff Inquisitor. Previously, Wildstrike's two biggest flaws when contrasted against something like Ice Crash wasn't AoE, but just sheer damage. Now that 100% is convertred, we can get full duration (and durations that would otherwise have been reduced to 0) for freezes and shocks, as well as much bigger ignites. The shocks also double-dip the ignites. Full conversation also makes scaling physical and elemental very effective. You don't use melee physical damage gem, though.
Last edited by riverwithin on Feb 24, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
Extremo_X wrote:

EE is pointless. Inquisitor ignores resistances altogether. Everything, including reductions and additions, is treated as 0.

I'm currently thinking Staff Inquisitor. Previously, Wildstrike's two biggest flaws when contrasted against something like Ice Crash wasn't AoE, but just sheer damage. Now that 100% is convertred, we can get full duration (and durations that would otherwise have been reduced to 0) for freezes and shocks, as well as much bigger ignites. The shocks also double-dip the ignites. Full conversation also makes scaling physical and elemental very effective. You don't use melee physical damage gem, though.

Correct. I Feel like many people misunderstand how conversion and wild strike work. Something else to note is that taking % inc weapon damage nodes effect every part of wild strike, the physical hit, converted ele damage and the elemental effects.
Since we're in odd idea territory, and also since they'll be cheap next league, how do you guys feel about trying to build around Varunastra for this? We're passing nearby to both By the Blade and Deadly Dilettante anyhow, which should help scale the base damage. The main downside would be Varunastra's fairly miserable base crit. I slightly modified RDeschain's tree (btw, your pathfinder build looks really fun), do you guys think it would work?

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAO0VAAB0BLOiAJBVGjhZ86yqcqn3MpJ9xPbGrjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRbXybqpKyD8nKk0A7izphrMVIC2DGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZTioj028nmmqPYFuvDY2HduOfSn38xe4Oo4oj9o19TZLvetN-fXX-ujB8UUeNvwW16NYi6sM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13yDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRm7WExSsKES_wH9wjmG_lzwthr2xo8k8Em-yK5CftgIp2K_dN3Q3glZ-CstwISVboApbSfJJuvFYpi5tu34aAMAAAAAAA
I'm definitely gonna try a WS build with the new Staff next league. The huge elemental DPS in it will scale very well with WS. Tree in mind:
http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAPkVEwB6-d2LjEqYzGaUXMBmBLOiAPAfaPKvbAthxq6uPmeb5FFQR-8OFCBfP8EEeWipbnfjAdyE2amUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS1675d5CZY5DusJhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zKSfeXP3COYb0VHMtHr7qcIj0YTcUWO-4tYrl6lNDE8Be98n9-aO4Kb7SBX4nflMok62CcvkFUaOFnz7US8mkFyyWenpUou1YvAGjWS2L08LYNfbztHfr02ZU2-p0CgXhMhVdw9B3XApv4K8kU64f6PTeOmV08EQ8ia4EWdU1K3PoPMPO8YXT_86GYIsQKW0nySbrxWKYubbgAAAAAA

Only downside might be Accuracy, so would have to focus on it in the gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info