Sooooooo VP goodbye

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
if VP is removed, this will reach insane price

Their going to nerf that so it does nothing.

Internal mechanical changes are not immune retro active nerfs.
exactly
last time vp/leech changed, acuities got changed. do people not remember that ?

I do expect acuities to rise in price unless they completely gut instant leech (and I hope they do, but Im skeptical). if double dipping is removed, crit will strike back one of the best ways to scale damage.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Discussions about balance, VP and reflect are meaningless without a baseline.

People who stop at dried lake and never even notice reflect on their 70 chars should not speak about end game reflect or damage scaling or mob spike damage.

If reflect is not a major consideration in your build (that happens to not be a totem or something) then you clearly have never reached anywhere near end game damage with your build.

what a load of bullshit.

My crit arcer with full crit spec in a 6-linked pledge deals with reflect fine.

It did spec into VP later on and equiped a vinktar just for "shits and giggles reflect"(cause why not, it's there) but it did not have to.

And lightning reflect damage is probably the spikiest form of ele reflect you can encounter.

Hell i ran reflect maps without VP and vinktar before i made the swap.

Char is a raider btw, no elementalist 50% reflect reduction gimicks etc zzzz.

All i get from your post is that you overspec in offense and then go "well you clearly never overspecced in damage so it's a non issue for you" to which i would have to say "duh?".

Peace,

-Boem-

Pledge of hands with cloak and arc with power charge on crit? Holy moley, are you living in 2014? The issue is that you're playing Tier 3 builds and think you're playing a Tier 1 build.

Stick with your T6 maps and level 92 capped life builds and stop acting like you understand what end game damage and defense is. I have more defense than most tank character and reflect will obliterate mine or any end real game build without instant leech.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 22, 2017, 5:44:39 PM
^Zzzz read my edit.

Also i ran tier 15's with that build without issues and reflect maps while being crit arc with no vp/vinktar early on.

Whoever said i played tier 1 builds? And who gives a fuck about character levels above lvl 90?

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : please teach me defensive and offensive mechanics of PoE nephalim zzzz please do.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 22, 2017, 5:48:30 PM
"
Boem wrote:
^Zzzz read my edit.

Also i ran tier 15's with that build without issues and reflect maps while being crit arc with no vp/vinktar early on.

Whoever said i played tier 1 builds? And who gives a fuck about character levels above lvl 90?

Peace,

-Boem-

Congratulations on running a single low rolled T15 map once or twice and proclaiming you're end game and reflect proof.

Congratulations on likely never finishing a T16 in your life compared to the the hundreds I've ran in about 1 minute each.

Congratulations on my proving my point about level capped characters having no understanding of end game damage scaling or reflect.

There's a reason your highest character is a level 92 pledge of hands arc raider.

Offense: 1 shot a T16 mob in less than 1 second. 1 minute T16 clear.
Defense: 82 to all elemental resits, max block, VP, ~half of total damage leeched, 10,000 ES.

Please show us how your end game build measures up.
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 22, 2017, 5:54:34 PM
even t1 elemental builds can play around reflect rares.

the problem is that they dont really want to. because apparently slowing down and playing carefully is inferior to not caring about shit while watching netflix.

and this exactly why reflect-circumventing mechanics should imo be exterminated from the game with a flamethrower.
Last edited by grepman on Feb 22, 2017, 5:51:35 PM
"
grepman wrote:
even t1 elemental builds can play around reflect rares.

the problem is that they dont really want to. because apparently slowing down and playing carefully is inferior to not caring about shit while watching netflix.

PoE players that will play the game on Xbox One will dual screen with netflix and PoE. Even Chris likes the idea. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Nephalim wrote:

Congratulations on running a single low rolled T15 map once or twice and proclaiming you're end game and reflect proof.

Congratulations on likely never finishing a T16 in your life compared to the the hundreds I've ran in about 1 minute each.

Congratulations on my proving my point about level capped characters having no understanding of end game damage scaling or reflect.

There's a reason your highest character is a level 92 pledge of hands arc raider.

Congratz on making a bunch of assumptions.

Also it's not like i hide my characters or profile so eh '-.-

Whatever floats your boat i reckon?

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Congratz on making a bunch of assumptions.

Also it's not like i hide my characters or profile so eh '-.-

Whatever floats your boat i reckon?

Peace,

-Boem-

Congrats on being completely destroyed both in game and on the forums.

If my assumptions are wrong, please post a video of your build doing end game content on a "hard" map.
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 22, 2017, 6:01:59 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Congrats on being completely destroyed both in game and on the forums.

But if my assumptions are wrong, please post a video of your build doing end game content on a "hard" map.

Like i said, whatever floats your boat.

I'm not much into people telling me what to do, else i would be flaunting my 40 stamp.

I also don't feel the need to prove myself to you, i know i survived crit arc in high tier maps with my builds, the end. If you disagree or can't without using VP well that's your issue not mine.

Whatever route GGG opt to go with this issue is irrelevant for me personally.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Nephalim wrote:

Offense: 1 shot a T16 mob in less than 1 second. 1 minute T16 clear.
Defense: 82 to all elemental resits, max block, VP, ~half of total damage leeched, 10,000 ES.

Please show us how your end game build measures up.

I laugh so fking hard xD "look at me, Im so damn OP! You know shit about this game because I have more dmg and more defense than you! Och and look at my character, it's op!"

Get life m8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info