Sooooooo VP goodbye

making it so ES can't recharge would probably make the most sense, although i could see them also putting a cap to how much you can leech per second
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Shush you two or I'll eat you.

Spoiler
D:

I LMAO, thank you. Perfect gif in response to I_NO's comment
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
My guess is that they will make VP reduce your total amount of ES or make it so ES cannot recharge.

That won't fix the problem.
There is tons of vaal pack like things e.g.

no way they delete it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 21, 2017, 9:03:47 PM
WTS Atziri Acuity 1 billion exalted
"
neonive wrote:
WTS Atziri Acuity 1 billion exalted

Is the background entity for VP the same as what's being used for acuity?

They could just make the same entity have no effect which would make acuity useless as well or simply nerf both to have .00001% leech which would have the same effect as removing it.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 21, 2017, 9:35:23 PM
Nerfing VP will probably be the DUMBEST thing GGG has ever done in balance (and they've done a lot...), people seem to forget they already tried that route before, which was stupid and resulted in VP usage becoming near non-existent, so now they're going to do the same thing AGAIN?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Doubt they will nerf it. I bet just with the location on the tree.
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
My guess is that they will make VP reduce your total amount of ES or make it so ES cannot recharge.

I think Ghost Reaver can have those drawbacks and then VP will state 60% less ES leech effectiveness or just all all the drawbacks into GR and call it a day.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 21, 2017, 10:37:04 PM
VP to Marauder/Duelist area
CI over Witch area
GR can stay where it is.

The problem is the 3 keystones being so close together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info