Sooooooo VP goodbye

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
+5 max res, life leech gem, added chaos damage gem, so in reflect terms a 4 link non crit arc with +5 max res and your a lvl85 elementalist with a passive that gives you 50% less reflected damage taken + 8% reduced reflect damage taken after the first hit.

You survive reflect because your probably taking 1/10 of the damage a fully geared up non elementalist crit arc character is taking.

I still deal a good amount of damage (while shocking pretty often thanks to Arc itself + the boot enchant I am wearing, elementalist notable, conductivity w/ blasphemy, and elementalist asc class, so HoT spams a lot), so without the staff I linked (had the East version at 5L) + life leech gem, ele reflect rares was still an issue to worry and ele reflect map was not even possible.

"
sarahaustin wrote:

How much mana does that Arc cost in total?

111 mana cost.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 22, 2017, 5:18:25 PM
My chars are usually more tank than cannon so reflect rares aren't a huge problem. There's a shrapnel shot raider I got (full lightning, non-crit, probably pushes somewhere between 100 and 150k single target optimally) that kinda cuts it close, if a rare is beefy, map mods align and I'm not paying attention it might kill itself. Never actually died to it but there were close calls.

Well, regardless of everything, the game could use a bit of downscaling, a measly blue pack in reds can burst down 6k life in a jiffy if they live long enough to take a few swings. 6k is nothing these days and it's kinda working out because our life pools go up and down like a supercharged yo-yo.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 22, 2017, 5:19:34 PM
Guys, let them remove VP.

We have golems that can kill shaper while we are dead waiting for it lol :D
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:

guys who play hardcore should know about this neat golem trick !
"
grepman wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Oh right, wel on bright side, without VP you can regen life/es in uber lab so traps should be easier for HC guys..

Im for vp removal cos I dont play ranged :) the irony.. I just dont like 150% movement speed from 100%life to 20%;life to 100% couple times a second gameplay.

It does affect me, cos the game has to be balanced, so GGG just gonna continue balance difficulty around how well VP works! Also it makes boss fight meaningless.. just facetank. But ofc its hard theme to argue about balance. Beta in poe was lots harder, and we didnt needed insane dps or insane boss damages - it was thriling enough.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
if VP is removed, this will reach insane price
IGN TylordRampage
"
webas wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Oh right, wel on bright side, without VP you can regen life/es in uber lab so traps should be easier for HC guys..

Im for vp removal cos I dont play ranged :) the irony.. I just dont like 150% movement speed from 100%life to 20%;life to 100% couple times a second gameplay.

It does affect me, cos the game has to be balanced, so GGG just gonna continue balance difficulty around how well VP works! Also it makes boss fight meaningless.. just facetank. But ofc its hard theme to argue about balance. Beta in poe was lots harder, and we didnt needed insane dps or insane boss damages - it was thriling enough.
I mean, I agree with you. golem build has nothing on vp builds now, that was my point ;)
"
Malone wrote:

and then gets nerfed again for being too popular. But yea, I rather have the gloves be irrelevent forever.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Malone wrote:

Their going to nerf that so it does nothing.

Internal mechanical changes are not immune retro active nerfs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
edit : nevermind i read your post wrong neph.

Yeah obviously reflect should be a consideration for everybody who wants to play end-game or level up characters in the high 90's.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 22, 2017, 5:41:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info