Are you excited for new vendor-tier boots in 2.6?

"
visage wrote:
Why even compare life regen to something as OP as VP

We all know VP is gone in 3.0 or at least reworked. most likely gone

I hope your wrong about them removing it. Leech in general is a stupidly broken a mechanic, unless they dramatically increase items/nodes with increase to leech rate, which should be increased anyways.

Though i do agree VP is kinda OP broken, with the content of mass one hit mods and bosses, its also needed for many or most builds.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
visage wrote:
Why even compare life regen to something as OP as VP

We all know VP is gone in 3.0 or at least reworked. most likely gone

VP will still remain but will likely have its leech coefficient at 10-20% instead of 100%. I can't imagine them removing it entirely unless you have inside information.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
MasterAxe wrote:

I hope your wrong about them removing it. Leech in general is a stupidly broken a mechanic, unless they dramatically increase items/nodes with increase to leech rate, which should be increased anyways.

Though i do agree VP is kinda OP broken, with the content of mass one hit mods and bosses, its also needed for many or most builds.

Och I see, you are one of "those" players. Yeah, VP is needed for many or most build IF YOU WANT TO FKING FACE TANK WHOLE FKING GAME(including Shaper) like nonbrainer.

I just hope they will remove that instant-leech bulsshit from the game, so players finally will start to play instead of just facetanking everything because they go from 1% to 100% in 0.001 sec.
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 21, 2017, 4:13:58 PM
Oh, VP posts in a thread about new Unique Boots.

VP is not even that relevant to PoE problems in the first place. It's not like every build that takes VP is gonna faceroll all content, it's not like majority of builds would do that even. There is not many builds that can actually abuse it and tank everything. This skills/builds should be looked into more closely than VP, like Blade Vortex, Blade Flurry, Ice Storm, HoWa ST and few other skills/builds that deal too much damage many times per second. Big factor is huge ES pools as well - some stuff ES casually gets away with oneshots even most beefy life builds.

VP at least should have had "Cannot Recharge Energy Shield" modifier (same for Skyforth probably, since you need to use ZO to regenerate your ES in the first place -_\\\) from the start though, so it would have some relevant drawback for ES instead of just crippling Life builds, because why not. -_\\\

Ok.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 21, 2017, 11:13:24 PM
Charsi is spinning in her grave.

Here's a radical fix to OP builds in general remove chaos damage entirely and also remove reflect now all builds are viable.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
maxor wrote:
Charsi is spinning in her grave.

Here's a radical fix to OP builds in general remove chaos damage entirely and also remove reflect now all builds are viable.

Nice trolling but even D2 had reflect. And reflect is against OP damage fools who shoot off screen. We need a ranged limit.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Och I see, you are one of "those" players. Yeah, VP is needed for many or most build IF YOU WANT TO FKING FACE TANK WHOLE FKING GAME(including Shaper) like nonbrainer.

I just hope they will remove that instant-leech bulsshit from the game, so players finally will start to play instead of just facetanking everything because they go from 1% to 100% in 0.001 sec.

You havent gotten past t6 blue maps have u
From a lore perspective, ignoring elemental ground effects, yet having no all resist mod, doesn't make any sense.
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Nah, Im farming T17.
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 22, 2017, 2:11:05 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Nah, Im farming T17.

Quoting the wrong person. Like a boss.