To those who claimed to be self-found in the past leagues

"
databeaver wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
If you play SSF (no trade) then you don't rly need more than 4 tabs.

That's what I've been trying to say, but people keep insisting that they're pay-to-win and provide a gameplay advantage.

Of course, I like hoarding so I actually own 48 premium tabs, one quad tab, one currency tab, one essence tab and one divination card tab. Most of them are filled with junk I'm unlikely to ever actually use. So I intend to prove that it's possible to level one character to at least mid-tier maps using only four normal-sized tabs in a reasonable amount of time.

No one "needs" more than four tabs. Even traders. It is just a quality of life thing.

More tabs is just as useful for SSF as it is for everyone else, just for different reasons.
"

I died exactly zero times in the lab on my original account. You're a terrible detective.

Get Good.
You seem to be upset that character logs and previous posts says youre lying. Its okay, you die to labyrinth traps and youre still upset over it, take your own advice and get good.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Oh man, you need some serious stash as SSF (and obsessive collector) for those Just In Case times.

This league I have:

- 7 (yes 7) tabs of uniques (one of each drop, 2 copies of one-handers)
- 2 tabs of duplicates for the 5 to 1 prophecy (okay even I admit this is overkill)
- 3 tabs for skill gems (one of each color)
- 3 tabs for support gems
- 1 tab for potions and jewels
- 1 tab (quad) for maps
- 1 tab for Vaal shards, Council shards, Uber Atziri shards
- 1 tab for ES rare gear
- 1 tab for other good rare gear (high armor, high evasion....you never know!)
- 4 tabs for chaos/regal recipe as a dumping ground

I have a problem, please send help.

I don't play completely SSF but generally will go a LONG way out of my way not to have to buy things. I have more tabs than you've listed in most of your categories. Not naturally a hoarder, but I vastly prefer that my time benefit me rather than some random on the internets.
"
"
Xtorma wrote:
The true SSF players are the most stubborn people in the universe. there will be plenty left at the end of the season.

I'll be one.

Party play is a waste of time anyway.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"

I died exactly zero times in the lab on my original account. You're a terrible detective.

Get Good.
You seem to be upset that character logs and previous posts says youre lying. Its okay, you die to labyrinth traps and youre still upset over it, take your own advice and get good.

I just finished telling you that my previous characters did NOT die in the lab. Are you too inept to read?

You wannabe tough guy keyboard warriors need some lessons in manners.
"
Dakaa wrote:
"
"
Xtorma wrote:
The true SSF players are the most stubborn people in the universe. there will be plenty left at the end of the season.

I'll be one.

Party play is a waste of time anyway.

Sometimes it's okay with the right type of person. I still like to mostly go it alone.

Cheers & best of luck to you!
"
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"

Get Good.

I just finished telling you that my previous characters did NOT die in the lab. Are you too inept to read?

You wannabe tough guy keyboard warriors need some lessons in manners.
You can lie all you want, it doesnt change facts. Whats on the internet stays on the internet, youd figure a tough guy like yourself who has his account deleted would understand the repercussions of trolling on his original account and continuing to do so on his new one.

Spoiler
No one takes you seriously.

Whats even more amazing is youre posting soo much that your account thats only a handful of months old is nearly beating your old accounts posts per day.

Spoiler
Even more amazing a large sum of your posts are calling others jobless or whining.

For someone who talks about jobs soo much you sure do have alot of free time on your hands to post constantly on a video game forum.

:^]
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Send me your address. I'll come take you for a coffee and we'll talk it over.
"
Varana wrote:

I don't tend to bother with chance recipe, but chaos certainly, and regal. And uniques. And div cards, and essences, can't throw those away. And at least while I'm levelling a page for quality bits for scraps/whetstones/baubles/qgems, just load up when returning to town and sell up when it fills.

Buy currency tab, essence tab and card tab. You will save a TONS of space.

I have those - i dont care about effects but when those tabs showed up i bought them and... man. It is different game now :)
I bet those streamers and elites ppls will still be elite in SSF. they get to merciless first day, lvl 85 in 24 hrs. basically they play a shit load and efficiently (like 200 million exp hr) and will be compensated SSF or not.

I already seen this in D3 before and after AH. Tippy top guys in AH days were still tippy top in SSF.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 22, 2017, 3:04:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info