To those who claimed to be self-found in the past leagues

Let's see how you go in the actual SSF mode. Same goes to them twitch streamers, remember all those "budget" "beginner friendly" videos you made? I want to see you executing them in SSF. As a viewer, I would see myself watching SSF HC/SC more than regular HC/SC in the future, because they are the real deal.
Last edited by Dakaa on Feb 20, 2017, 10:54:29 PM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 11:37:16 AM
Some real talk here. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I take most people who had SSF in their character name at face value. It was the assholes who went and traded right away and got caught on reddit who tarnished the rep of everybody who did it for the ladder.

I also try to not trade until end of merciless and gearing for maps. Streamers probably have a much easier time self gearing and starting low end maps since you know... they get paid to play a lot longer than I play for free...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
I take most people who had SSF in their character name at face value. It was the assholes who went and traded right away and got caught on reddit who tarnished the rep of everybody who did it for the ladder.

I also try to not trade until end of merciless and gearing for maps. Streamers probably have a much easier time self gearing and starting low end maps since you know... they get paid to play a lot longer than I play for free...

Without the access to RMT/poe.trade/grouping, you won't see people clearing uber bosses on day 1. Now this is something refreshing! For me as a spectator at least. I remember they gave out laptop for killing normal atziri few years ago, they should do something similar for SSF!
Last edited by Dakaa on Feb 20, 2017, 10:51:28 PM
GGG introduced ssf mode on the back of an unofficial but pretty popular ssf hc league organized by some of the poe streamers.
"
ladish wrote:
GGG introduced ssf mode on the back of an unofficial but pretty popular ssf hc league organized by some of the poe streamers.

SSF HC is the new standard now.
"
Dakaa wrote:
"
ladish wrote:

yes but what I'm saying is a lot of the popular streamers already did a ssf hc league so I am not sure who is going to be "found out" as you seem to be implying..
"
ladish wrote:
"
Dakaa wrote:
"
ladish wrote:

yes but what I'm saying is a lot of the popular streamers already did a ssf hc league so I am not sure who is going to be "found out" as you seem to be implying..

With entirely new account without the trading and partying achievements?
Last edited by Dakaa on Feb 20, 2017, 11:05:07 PM
"
Dakaa wrote:
"
ladish wrote:

With entirely new account without the trading and partying achievements?

Yes I believe they made fresh accounts one of the rules. There was ofc some people who cheated but in general it was well received. ProjectPT organized it.
I'm going to be taking it to the next extreme that I HOPE catches on: HC-SSF-NO-LAB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info