To those who claimed to be self-found in the past leagues

Real men play SSF.

I done the trade stuffs. Im good at it. Never farmed in my life and my stuffs GG cuz I understand WTB 3:1 WTS 2:1. ez money.

anyway look forwards to this
Git R Dun!
To be honest, there are a lot of people that play SSF...that REALLY play SSF that just have insane RNG. There are going to be a LOT of salty players that will see the SSF Shavs or Kaom's, etc.

I'm more excited to see the assholes that say every SSF player with good gear is cheating actually be salty lol
"
Sixense wrote:
"
Temper wrote:
"
Dakaa wrote:
Let's see how you go in the actual SSF mode. Same goes to them twitch streamers, remember all those "budget" "beginner friendly" videos you made? I want to see you executing them in SSF. As a viewer, I would see myself watching SSF HC/SC more than regular HC/SC in the future, because they are the real deal.

I haven't played in a league since onslaught,played standard softcore ever since and mostly only when a major update is out.Perhaps if SSF/HC were a permanent parent league I'd be interested in participating... but another short term league ? Thanks,but no thanks.

I'm pretty sure there will be SSF and SSF/HC Standard leagues

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding how it's being implemented.I guess I'll understand better once it's all live.

EDIT:By the way,does this forum have an ignore poster function yet ?
Last edited by Temper on Mar 2, 2017, 9:08:17 PM
"
To be honest, there are a lot of people that play SSF...that REALLY play SSF that just have insane RNG. There are going to be a LOT of salty players that will see the SSF Shavs or Kaom's, etc.

I'm more excited to see the assholes that say every SSF player with good gear is cheating actually be salty lol

People don't get that if you play a lot you're going to have stuff. PT did SSF LL ED and killed uber atziri.

All you do in SSF is play some boring build where you don't need any gear and then see what drops and make a build around whatever you get. SSF just timegates you on certain content and makes the game decide what build you end up playing. There's nothing special about it.
Last edited by Ticklebear on Mar 2, 2017, 9:51:53 PM
SSF is not hard. everyone makes it sound like if trading wasnt a thing the game would be dead

Maybe its because i make sunder builds that only need one unique (and it isnt high tier really)
I mean maybe for some random OP all t1 unique epic max gear build sure but you have to work to be OP or dont make builds like that
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
"
I'm going to be taking it to the next extreme that I HOPE catches on: HC-SSF-NO-LAB

Soo just a convoluted way to protest the lab that won't do anything but make it take a lot longer for people's builds to take off?
He died multiple times in the labyrinth on his HC characters on his original account, its really no surprise that he avoids it and tries to "protest" it.

When i upgrade video card, then SSF-HC-no-lab will be my challenge :) Because now few days before i died in HC trying lvl 64 char to do NORMAL lvl 34 lab, a bit lag, a bit my mistake and 4klife/5k armo/55%phys res life regen 200+ died in 2-3sec? meh. no tnx.
I've always wanted SSF....but not with these laughable drop rates. This game is 99% trade sim, and I'd dig SSF with 10,000% increased drop rates, so that I could see 1 usable unique for every 1 billion that drop. A lot of fun builds are locked behind a biblical era bartering system that always funnels the peasants' grind up to the trade lords.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
"
nGio wrote:
I've always wanted SSF....but not with these laughable drop rates.

The drop rates are what they are. Luckily SSF in the new temp league will carry over to Standard SSF and you can continue your SSF journey there - I certainly plan to. It may take me literally years to get some good Uniques but you know what.. it'll be a great change of pace between leagues and just to "chill" every now and again, not expecting to find anything and then genuinely being excited if/when decent gear drops. I guess SSF isn't for everyone but I'm glad it's an option.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
deff gonna try ssf.. did on my scion till around 75 then got weak and bought a marui Mace (cant remember name) and got a carry in uber lab but thats it...
easy to c if you look at her gear..

i also have the collecter sickness hehe 36 tabs or something and they are mostly full exept 5 dropoff taps for when i run maps. :-)

i play solo cuz dont think its fun with 3 min map clear. ssf makes it a challenge.
My first character was essentially SSF because I had NO IDEA trading and partying existed, I thought the multiplayer part was only PVP.

So yes, I played SSF on my first PoE character.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info