To those who claimed to be self-found in the past leagues

I've done a few leagues SSF, and then I've done the past few trading. Trading just made the game go way too fast for me. Even playing fairly casually, I'd be pretty geared up after a few weeks and wouldn't really care about what dropped anymore.

I'll be going back to SSF, I engaged with crafting more and even low tier uniques were more interesting when they dropped... since they might make leveling another character easier, or define a new build a I would try out. I don't play HC because I have to use a wireless connection and that sucks... but I am still looking forward to regular SSF legacy in a week-ish.
"
Dakaa wrote:

With entirely new account without the trading and partying achievements?

Yes. Where you been? Karv even hit 100.
U MAD?
"
I'm going to be taking it to the next extreme that I HOPE catches on: HC-SSF-NO-LAB

Soo just a convoluted way to protest the lab that won't do anything but make it take a lot longer for people's builds to take off?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Dakaa wrote:
Let's see how you go in the actual SSF mode. Same goes to them twitch streamers, remember all those "budget" "beginner friendly" videos you made? I want to see you executing them in SSF. As a viewer, I would see myself watching SSF HC/SC more than regular HC/SC in the future, because they are the real deal.

Its all swings and roundabouts, Is SSF HC Pizzastick harder than trading as lifebased melee using a worse skill?

Builds and difficulties have a great deal of positives and negatives associated with them and they pretty much have to be judged on their own merits, most high end builds require next to no skill to actually play once you overcome the gear requirement.

SSF can't reach those realistically so it narrows the builds down to safer options where you can get the gear but there is still a giant epeen difference between each and every build, but for example do i deserve kudos for getting to level 90 as a summoner in SSF HC ? No probably not.
"
Dakaa wrote:
Let's see how you go in the actual SSF mode. Same goes to them twitch streamers, remember all those "budget" "beginner friendly" videos you made? I want to see you executing them in SSF. As a viewer, I would see myself watching SSF HC/SC more than regular HC/SC in the future, because they are the real deal.

You're going to watch SSF HC more in the future? That's so hardcore. As far as viewers go, you're gonna be the real deal.

I'll probably make a SSF HC char to improve my forum build. Might make profile private while leveling so people don't know the secret (*cough* totems).
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I like that GGG are recognising those who choose to play SSF, but dislike that this has in turn legitimised yet another us vs them dichotomy splitting the community.

If not this, then something else I guess. Human nature to create divisions for healthy (or un-) competition.

I dont think people need reasons for such divisions. If they dont have any in sight they will create some.

"
I'm going to be taking it to the next extreme that I HOPE catches on: HC-SSF-NO-LAB

Can that be faked (ladder shows class) by regretting all ascendancy points or no?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I like that this thread was started by someone with 4 Challenges in Breach. That's some Big Talk there Boss.

I have been SSF from start of account to present day, in however many thousands of hours I've logged in this game (going to link through Steam on my new computer so I can keep track). I appreciate that I will now have a way to prove that legitimately.

Then again, I've only reached level 90, and died to my one and only Tier 16 map (stupid Hydra).

But the game remains fresh to me, so that is how I play!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

"

Can that be faked (ladder shows class) by regretting all ascendancy points or no?

I'm not sure if it can be faked or not. All I know is I ain't going into that craphole :)
"
"

Soo just a convoluted way to protest the lab that won't do anything but make it take a lot longer for people's builds to take off?
He died multiple times in the labyrinth on his HC characters on his original account, its really no surprise that he avoids it and tries to "protest" it.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
So there'll be a separate ssf ladder from now on? Thats how they're changing it right. Sounds interesting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info