New Unique Items in Content Update 2.6.0

"
marsun wrote:
Am here!

Bout them uniques. Both weapons seem way too slow for attack builds IMO. But I like the boots, immunity to ground effects is always welcome. Life scaling with dex though.. Feels low, especially compared to Shaper's Touch. If the value was higher they could make for an interesting combo.

I don't think everything needs to push the min/max margins to be worthwhile...
Most of the times unique's 3d art looking nice; until u equip it. Breach uniques same deal = lame (especially if u r supporter).
Boots should be nice for Queen of the Forrest/Dreamfeather build.
Both are beautiful. Strickly speaking neither one is "melee", used in the hand to combant others. This is great for the summund group, rangers, i.e. everyone else BUT melee.

No complaints. I'm more than used to GGG disliking melee.
Hi fellow exiles! As a disclaimer i must say that these are just first impressions of the items, so combos may be disregarded. Also its always nice to have multiple options and not having a clear BiS.

Tidebreaker: I hope the shown item can have a better phys roll, because if not i'd use Callinellus Malleus instead since i could block and what actually matters for a permastun build is consistent minimum dmg, not 'sometimes a really big hit'.

Also ECoMS doesnt provide charges if you one shot mobs and probably the way to go for stunning endgame bosses (if they dont make them immune to stun lol) would be FBreaker with craghead warchiefs.

I can see it perform well for Juggernauts with EQ tho, nice lab farmers. Int is nice as well for those.

Martyr of Innocence: At first look to take full advantage one would use CoMK, but i don't know how those builds kill bosses that spawn no ads during the fight since i never built one, maybe im wrong but those builds are more suited for pure mapping.

On the other hand that flat dmg to spells seems good for FBlast or Inci/SRay + CwC + FStorm, maybe conversion builds as well. The block is great maybe one can build around that. Not sure why so many fire related uniques tho. Fire master race i guess lol.

Garukhan's Flight: At first look seems powerful for Dex builds like Iron commander or perhaps Dreamfeather (Shaper's Touch seems like a good combo as well), not so much otherwise since it provides no resists and while regen is nice, vaal pact is so powerful if it remains unchanged, even for life builds.

Can't wait to see what other uniques are coming with 2.6, Legacy will be such an epic league, one to remember for sure since such major changes are coming in 3.0, 10 acts 1 playthrough TERMINATOR HYPE CONFIRMED.

A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
nice weapen
Cool, more items for my 1c-premium-stash tab :)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Garukhan's Flight rewards movement and dexterity with lots and lots of life

+1 max life / 10 dex isn't what i call "lots and lots of life" :p. Still quite nice uniques.

Aesthetically they're pretty cool at least :]
Last edited by carkasjak on Feb 21, 2017, 1:29:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info