New Unique Items in Content Update 2.6.0

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! The 2 last uniques are OP!...Oh my, I can visualize their high prices in my mind...XD

Ok, let's grind 'till our death and try to get something like this:

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
I really hope Garukhan's Flight are going to provide an immunity to Desecrated Ground aswell, it's not too much to ask for. Other than that, the boots look sick. Definitely going to grab those for a 10 Siege Ballista build.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
good items!

Legacy League waiting room! :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
Exile009 wrote:
Tidebreaker - People automatically think of Ground Slam and Heavy Strike (even though no one plays Heavy Strike) in relation to stun builds, but really, the only really popular stun-related skill is Shield Charge (which is not even used for its stun bonus most of the time). As such, I'm really glad this thing is a 2-hander. I'd be even more glad if someone chose to use it with the newly-buffed (from the new threshold jewel) Glacial Hammer rather than HS/GS.

Martyr of Innocence - Oro's finally has some competition! :D

Garukhan's Flight - Those boots! O.O Blood Dance has finally birthed a successor. Also, they go extremely well with the so-far-ignored http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper%27s_Touch Methinks int-stacking builds have had their day (especially with CI nerfs incoming) and we're soon going to see the rise of dex-stacking builds (which is great, since they'll most likely be life-based).

Edit: Oh yeah, Iron Commander builds already exist. Forgot about them. Thanks for pointing it out, ArchWizard. Further RIP Ranged Attack Totem (well, except for that weird Chieftain...thing).

Tidebreaker with earthquake.
Staff looks amazing.
"
Scotty wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Tidebreaker - People automatically think of Ground Slam and Heavy Strike (even though no one plays Heavy Strike) in relation to stun builds, but really, the only really popular stun-related skill is Shield Charge (which is not even used for its stun bonus most of the time). As such, I'm really glad this thing is a 2-hander. I'd be even more glad if someone chose to use it with the newly-buffed (from the new threshold jewel) Glacial Hammer rather than HS/GS.

Martyr of Innocence - Oro's finally has some competition! :D

Garukhan's Flight - Those boots! O.O Blood Dance has finally birthed a successor. Also, they go extremely well with the so-far-ignored http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper%27s_Touch Methinks int-stacking builds have had their day (especially with CI nerfs incoming) and we're soon going to see the rise of dex-stacking builds (which is great, since they'll most likely be life-based).

Edit: Oh yeah, Iron Commander builds already exist. Forgot about them. Thanks for pointing it out, ArchWizard. Further RIP Ranged Attack Totem (well, except for that weird Chieftain...thing).

Tidebreaker with earthquake.

I like to pretend that Earthquake doesn't exist.
"
M4kk3 wrote:
I really hope Garukhan's Flight are going to provide an immunity to Desecrated Ground aswell, it's not too much to ask for. Other than that, the boots look sick. Definitely going to grab those for a 10 Siege Ballista build.

10? why do you need 10 totems? 4 is perfectly enough for anything. 10.. what do you gain from this number?

these boots are pretty situational. just like Shapers Touch and Voidwalkers have one or two very specific uses. perfect definition of something rather mediocre.

not to mention that 'stacking dex' does not work the same way 'stacking int' works. because dex bonuses are in general pretty bad (ie: do not grant more life) and the only other reason is Iron Commander (even HOWA players do not give a damn about dex)

so.. who cares? not to mention that one needs 900 dex to beat blue boots with one life roll.
It would be nice if for once they'll post these teaser unique items with a hint of their rarity tier so we won't be like OMG I'm totally building this and the budget becomes extremely prohibitive:(
Last edited by durerepepaine on Feb 22, 2017, 1:43:47 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:
And don't bother pulling that stupid CI rabbit out of your hat - we're talking about endgame for a life build here.

I'm sorry no you don't get to exclude objective comparison just by saying "stupid CI rabbit out of your hat".

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Aynix wrote:
By the way have you heard about Bino or Varunastra? Great 1h Physical weapons.

Awesome build variety, the weapon Mathil used last month, or the one he's using this month.

Also dagger, and can be used as a dagger lol
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Feb 22, 2017, 4:07:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info