New Unique Items in Content Update 2.6.0

any uniques that keep the fps steady>?
hype, juggernaut must have
nice
Tide Breaker could possibly be used for a bleed build cuz of the phys stacking, maybe an edgy gladiator to scale the explosion dmg from ascendancy. Just some ideas.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
No, its the fact that instead of addressing how things function for melee theyre putting them on weapons which are just a band aid fix to a larger issue.

This mace is a great example because its a QOL fix for endurance charges on melee builds. You dont need to slot in enduring cry with this item and you get extra benefits from having the inherent stats from the gem. Instead of making enduring cry/buff mechanics better for melee characters, theyre "fixing" it by making it inherent/automated. Its no secret that refreshing charges as melee is annoying as fuck, this mace makes it less annoying.

At the same time it fixes nothing because stun immune mobs/map mod, youre forced to reroll the easiest map modifier for the weapon to function properly.

theres nothing wrong with enduring cry. Its QoL for someone using the mace, theres nothing that needs fixing with enduring cry.
The buff lasts momentarily, the buff node duration is awful. Anyone who actually plays a legitimate melee build in end game knows that one moment is all it takes for you to get blown to shit, having to refresh enduring cry all the time contributes to that. You personally might not think its an issue but when youre rolling double/triple minus max maps one moment of not hitting something = you dead on the floor.

And again, the weapon loses its socket on stun immune maps modifiers and monster. Not only that but you have to hit hard enough and have enough invested into stun and stun duration in order to "Perma-Stun" things in higher tier maps with more difficult mobs.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Exile009 wrote:
(even though no one plays Heavy Strike)

I love how people make blanket statements about how "everyone" plays simply because many are too lazy or too afraid of making mistakes to try their own builds, or think they have to try to mimic the top 1% of players in the game.

Since I began playing more often, I have created my own build ideas, and seen how far I can take them. The game does not have to be about a copy/paste mentality for playing the game. Some players actually enjoy seeing what they can do with their own ideas and gear. Take SSF for example, where many of the "top" builds cannot be attained or made as viable, or as awesome, as they could by trading for a bunch of gear you are unlikely to find on your own. With that in mind, you take the best skills and gear available to you, and run with it until you find something better.

Does anyone else actually try to play the game for themselves, without Mathil, Ziggy, Project, Yoji or someone else telling them how to make every choice in the game? I find it hard to believe that there are not others who experiment with their own ideas -- even if it is using Heavy Strike as a normal skill...
WTB Tidebreaker:) PM Offer)))
Whats up with all the unique mauls? seems to be a new one in every league.
"
darkpoetcc wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
(even though no one plays Heavy Strike)

I love how people make blanket statements about how "everyone" plays simply because many are too lazy or too afraid of making mistakes to try their own builds, or think they have to try to mimic the top 1% of players in the game.

Since I began playing more often, I have created my own build ideas, and seen how far I can take them. The game does not have to be about a copy/paste mentality for playing the game. Some players actually enjoy seeing what they can do with their own ideas and gear. Take SSF for example, where many of the "top" builds cannot be attained or made as viable, or as awesome, as they could by trading for a bunch of gear you are unlikely to find on your own. With that in mind, you take the best skills and gear available to you, and run with it until you find something better.

Does anyone else actually try to play the game for themselves, without Mathil, Ziggy, Project, Yoji or someone else telling them how to make every choice in the game? I find it hard to believe that there are not others who experiment with their own ideas -- even if it is using Heavy Strike as a normal skill...

the point is that blade blurry is just better. you can ofc use HS with maces and blade flurry cannot use maces. but.. maces.. 1h maces. yeah right

i understand that 'do what you want' but some of the options simply are terrible. GGG introduces skills that are just 100% better versions of older skills. what is the reason to use these 'bad' skills? fun? it is fun as long as you do not notice that content is balanced around 'meta' stuff
"
Exile009 wrote:
Tidebreaker - People automatically think of Ground Slam and Heavy Strike (even though no one plays Heavy Strike) in relation to stun builds, but really, the only really popular stun-related skill is Shield Charge (which is not even used for its stun bonus most of the time). As such, I'm really glad this thing is a 2-hander. I'd be even more glad if someone chose to use it with the newly-buffed (from the new threshold jewel) Glacial Hammer rather than HS/GS.

Martyr of Innocence - Oro's finally has some competition! :D

Garukhan's Flight - Those boots! O.O Blood Dance has finally birthed a successor. Also, they go extremely well with the so-far-ignored http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper%27s_Touch Methinks int-stacking builds have had their day (especially with CI nerfs incoming) and we're soon going to see the rise of dex-stacking builds (which is great, since they'll most likely be life-based).

Edit: Oh yeah, Iron Commander builds already exist. Forgot about them. Thanks for pointing it out, ArchWizard. Further RIP Ranged Attack Totem (well, except for that weird Chieftain...thing).

Tidebreaker - People automaticly think that it sucks but hope it will have a 3d skin.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info