[LHC] 2.6 Ramona's CI Essence Drain

Played ED twice last league as Trickster on HC, looking forward to playing it as a Witch.
Gonna be fun to run this in the new league, never played ED before.
"
eraic wrote:
Hi Ramona,

Couple of other thoughts that ou may want to consider. Instead of running an empower in your blasphemy setup, you may want to consider an enlighten. You mentioned your setup was really mana hungry, and a level 3/4 enlighten really helps eliminate those issues, as well as allowing you to potentially drop charisma with a level 4 enlighten.

Also, I would really recommend finding a spot for flame dash. It's vital for doing lab runs, which this build does extremely well, and there are certain bosses which encloses you with physical effects which block shield charge/whirling blades which makes it vital as well for survival

Hi Eraic,

I appreciate the advice!
I have moved a few things around and my build is no longer as mana hungry as I have opted for the Charisma wheel over Leadership cluster.
Also if you are referring to the video I did unfortunately misspeak, I was referring to Enhance.
I would mention a high level enhance in your curse setup is not only insane from the curses gaining quality but Blasphemy quality also gives your curses increased effect.

Lastly referring to flame dash it is something I have mentioned a few times in my guide, with the new changes to Vaal Disc I may end up running a flame dash in that slot instead.
It is definitely something I have considered but have not yet switched to.

Thanks again! Hopefully this clears some things up. :)
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:11:12 PM
"
334433 wrote:
Played ED twice last league as Trickster on HC, looking forward to playing it as a Witch.

Hi 334433,

Great to hear!

Let me know if you prefer one over the other after having played both.
I personally prefer Occultist a lot more than Trickster. :)
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:11:02 PM
"
superjack010 wrote:
Gonna be fun to run this in the new league, never played ED before.

Hi superjack010,

Best of luck to you!
I only recently started playing ED during Breach because I ran out of other build ideas.
I ended up totally falling in love with the playstyle and haven't looked back! :)
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:10:56 PM
Hi Ramona,

Looks like a great build. Thanks for the effort to make it comprehensive. Thinking of running this in Legacy, have been wanting to try out ED for a while now. What would you recommend as a leveling skill? Firestorm? Switching level 40?

Thanks very much :)
"
FeanorFinwe wrote:
Hi Ramona,

Looks like a great build. Thanks for the effort to make it comprehensive. Thinking of running this in Legacy, have been wanting to try out ED for a while now. What would you recommend as a leveling skill? Firestorm? Switching level 40?

Thanks very much :)

Hi FeanorFinwe,

Yeah any generic league starter like Firestorm is a great option!
I recently for my SSF-HC series did ED from around level 20.
This was when I picked up the Corruption node in the tree.
I just wouldn't recommend it because of Contagions low AoE radius to start with.
I would say it definitely feels better once you are able to run the Increased AoE with your Contagion.
As a small note, Essence Drain will always feel better/smoother the later you switch.
When you choose to switch is totally up to your preference.
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:10:48 PM
Hey! How is it going? I am looking forward to play with your build at SSF HC. Have huge exp., but it's first time of ED. Do you have any tips and life version for it, before we can get solid ES gear( At SSF it can takes long time, or forever life, you know). Will be happy if you can create it :3
Last edited by etoye on Mar 2, 2017, 7:29:51 PM
"
Hey! How is it going? I am looking forward to play with your build at SSF HC. Have huge exp., but it's first time of ED. Do you have any tips and life version for it, before we can get solid ES gear( At SSF it can takes long time, or forever life, you know). Will be happy if you can create it :3

Hi pemens1,

I take a lot of life in my tree, so I do think it should be fine if you follow my trees.
Also investing currency to make the % life nodes worth it will help you a lot.
Of course don't forget the resistances you will need.
Best of luck to you!
I don't have much more advice, hopefully this build will satisfy you! :)
Thanks, but its too common things haha :D
Yup, have no idea why i missed link on 84 life version.
Question about Malediction and 3ple curse, is it possible to have it without Veil? Maybe it's much better, at first, have 2 curses (one from normal tree) and pick Vile bastion?
Want to listen your ideas about curses, if it's possible.
And thank you for you answers~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info