PewDiePie vs Fake News

"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
When a guy starts with "here's a several-pages-long source full of nonsensical claims, all cited to even longer documents, debunk this", the person demanding that that be done succinctly or in the span of a single paragraph deserves only one, aptly short response: "sod off".
Odd claim, as your response was different. I prefer your practice to your preach.

Oh no, I'll gladly respond to the nonsensical claims and source. What really pisses me off is intellectual laziness. I do believe I have in the past told diablofdb to sod off, in approximately as many words. :)

lol you know what is intellectual laziness? it's when you write an complete essay to talk about a topic that could be teached in a few words. It's when you do not think before writing and because of a very poor choice of words you end zigzaging into the void of your own thoughts without saying anything meaningful.

What I mean is... better put some substance instead of quantity.
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 20, 2017, 8:42:00 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:

lol you know what is intellectual laziness? it's when you write an complete essay to talk about a topic that could be teached in a few words. It's when you do not think before writing and because of a very poor choice of words you end zigzaging into the void of your own thoughts without saying anything meaningful.

What I mean is... better put some substance instead of quantity.

Sod off.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
That was predictable.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
That was predictable.

Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Ironically PewDiePie himself is more nuanced that almost all of you about this (although I disagree the media is out to get him, I'd just say they cannot diggest youtubers themselves because of a generational gap).

Food for thought: the anagram of WSJ is SJW.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info