I still cannot defeat uber Atziri after these 3 years

"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Peng, have you done other guardians yet? If so, how did you do?

In order to have Atlas completion, I was forced to corrupt each guardian map. I lost to Phoenix most probably because I had some really difficult unidentified mods on him. Minotaur was easy cheesecake. I have completed Hydra with a friend before but I intend to try again for his fragment. I heard he is going to be my bane because he is neutral to damage over time.

1. The Guardian of the Hydra is a female.
2. She is not immune to Damage over Time. She is specifically immune to Poison.
3. When you corrupt a map, and it becomes unidentified, there's actually a good chance that the map is just the same map as before, just corrupted and unidentified. I usually link maps I'm about to corrupt in my own chat as a reminder.
Three interesting content information learnt from just one post. This is awesome...
"
3. When you corrupt a map, and it becomes unidentified, there's actually a good chance that the map is just the same map as before, just corrupted and unidentified. I usually link maps I'm about to corrupt in my own chat as a reminder.

I didn't know this but I suspected. Good idea you came up with to link the map in chat as reminder to yourself. Thanks for sharing.
Censored.

We have not reached that yet.
Who taught us to play too.
"
Sentilial wrote:

Afaik maps always keep their affixes if corruption uids them (not just a good chance).
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
Sentilial wrote:

Afaik maps always keep their affixes if corruption uids them (not just a good chance).

Not to my experience. I'd say 75% of the ones I ended corrupting keeps the same mods, and the others get changed. This has screwed me over on multiple occasions, such as the mods getting changed to triple damage mods or whatnot.
Found out today that Hydra wasn't too bad either. In fact she deals the least damage amongst the guardians so as to justify her messed up maze of hydroballs.

"
Sentilial wrote:
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
Sentilial wrote:

Not to my experience. I'd say 75% of the ones I ended corrupting keeps the same mods, and the others get changed. This has screwed me over on multiple occasions, such as the mods getting changed to triple damage mods or whatnot.

This is false. Maps ALWAYS keep the same affixes when they corrupt to "unidentified". It is literally one of the best corruptions you can get because a map being unid gives increased quantity.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:

This is false. Maps ALWAYS keep the same affixes when they corrupt to "unidentified". It is literally one of the best corruptions you can get because a map being unid gives increased quantity.

This

If people are afraid of it turning Unid just link in chat prior

Some weird stuff gets said in these threads...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
You have like 1 mill dps with flasks, that should be more than enough to do the split phase in 1 second, if not, then u can drop a lightning trap under that one in the split form.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info