I still cannot defeat uber Atziri after these 3 years

"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I think that what kills u is mostly the bleeding or the ignited status when ur flasks die, both taken by spares, so u could try to cast a wither totem close to the spares one and then yes, vaal discipline, charge bf and kill as soon as u can. Or cast a wc totem (wc melee phys melee full life concentrated effect) close to one of them (ofc avoiding the one with shield) and let the totem buff your dps and hits her while u are dodging the big blast.

Vaal discipline is only 4 seconds...

And if that is a problem then you need more damage, so you can end the split phase in under 4 seconds.

he showed u his gear and stats and tree
perfectly doaable without more damage

I think its more beneficial for him by being more constructive rather than "get more dmg"
u dmg addict lulz

not many people can kill her split phase in under 4 seconds i think

unless its specialized builds for her or just a stupid strong metaish build

OP dont let him fool u
u dont need any more damage
change ur flasks and thats it
ur build is viable u just need more practice

just get stun figured out without flask and alls good
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I agree about the practice but the problem is that it's a very expensive practice session unlike regular atziri. :(

The best practice for that used to be gimping yourself. Take out the 6th link. Wear a Tabula. Take out your Jewels. Etc.

Atm as long as you can get down the cadence and the pattern you should be okay.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Best practise for Uber is 3 Player HP normal Atziri. Has roughly the same HP as Uber. If you also want to simulate the damage just use a bad chest or spec out of ES nodes until you have half your normal ES.

GG, cheap Uber practice
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
It is something like once I take the first spear I cannot wait until the second spear nor the third spear and get killed before I could regenerate.

Why not just spec Arrow Dancing for Uber Atziri fight, and get an alchemist jade flask of reflexes. Arrow Dancing is only 1 point away and will save you headaches.
when in doubt 3 vaal displines
"
Deadpeng wrote:

T.T

WHY???!!!

Sorry for being a meanie but let's face it - you have a level 100 char, you play as an es char, you play blade flurry and you are still not able to kill uber atziri.... well, there is only one possible reason for that. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

T.T

WHY???!!!

Sorry for being a meanie but let's face it - you have a level 100 char, you play as an es char, you play blade flurry and you are still not able to kill uber atziri.... well, there is only one possible reason for that. ^^

Well it's not entirely true. He said that he run 20 atziri, I dont know how many sacrifice I run before trying uber (but I think around 20k :D) and I ve started to farm alluring before the 2.0.
If you are not experienced, Uber Atziri is still the hardest map in the wraeclast (ofc rare t16 with terrific modes could be worse), he plays bladeflurry, one of the best build for running uber (not the best for me, not even close the best one) his gear is not really outstanding and he managed to kill vaal and trio deathless, so he is not so weak.
I think that, first of all, he is scared to waste the set, and this is not good :D, then he has problem with the copies because they are actually a pain in the ass if u don't oneshot them and u didn t get used to them dynamics.

I do think that u can fix the problem wearing a bino in her room, switching increased damage gem with concentrated effect and, for sure, use some totem. Also I will choose hatred instead of vulne on blasphemy using witchfire flask for bosses.
There are many ways that could help you to achieve ur goal, but I think dps is the best one.
I run Uber with 6 different builds, and I run her in breach since the day 5 with ancestral facebreaker totem, but I do know the map and I run over 1k sets during these years, if u cant afford other sets and u will have just another 1 shot, try the Charles Bronson's way, buff ur dps as a fuck! :D
"
Best practise for Uber is 3 Player HP normal Atziri. Has roughly the same HP as Uber. If you also want to simulate the damage just use a bad chest or spec out of ES nodes until you have half your normal ES.

GG, cheap Uber practice

Can you (or someone else) explain this? Intrigued.
Censored.
It will be a long time before I gather another mortal set. By then I would probably be seeking guidance for another build lol.
Not using Conc Effect is a big mistake. Also you can probably get better dps by taking Trickery + 2pt jewel sockets over Force Shaper, not 100% sure though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info