I still cannot defeat uber Atziri after these 3 years

"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Best practise for Uber is 3 Player HP normal Atziri. Has roughly the same HP as Uber. If you also want to simulate the damage just use a bad chest or spec out of ES nodes until you have half your normal ES.

GG, cheap Uber practice

Can you (or someone else) explain this? Intrigued.

Uber atziri is, like name suggests, simply a much stronger version of normal atziri. The only things that are different are her damage, life and the penetration percentage on her large flameblast.
By cutting down in both damage and survivability, you reach the same amounts of damage relative to the opposing life pool as you would with uber atziri and your normal gear/skills.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
need a better flask setup, relying on kiaras for boss fights for stun immunity seems pretty bad. get a dying sun or a ruby flask with bleed/ignite immunity. sins rebirth is an option for ignite immunity and a lot of damage too. also use vaal lightning trap somewhere and swap out reckoning with a warchief setup cause that shits useless. use VLT during split phases. skyforth would be huge but you can still kill her without it.
Last edited by matt29234 on Feb 17, 2017, 10:36:00 PM
Uber atziri is, like name suggests, simply a much stronger version of normal atziri. The only things that are different are her damage, life and the penetration percentage on her large flameblast.
By cutting down in both damage and survivability, you reach the same amounts of damage relative to the opposing life pool as you would with uber atziri and your normal gear/skills.

I know, I've done uber. But I didn't at first reading get what he meant in the first sentence. Second read it makes perfect sense. (Ah, the joys of coffee!)
Censored.
"
Zed_ wrote:
Not using Conc Effect is a big mistake. Also you can probably get better dps by taking Trickery + 2pt jewel sockets over Force Shaper, not 100% sure though.

Tell me which gem can concentrated effect replace. Right now my my increased critical strikes actually adds more damage than conc.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:
Not using Conc Effect is a big mistake. Also you can probably get better dps by taking Trickery + 2pt jewel sockets over Force Shaper, not 100% sure though.

Tell me which gem can concentrated effect replace. Right now my my increased critical strikes actually adds more damage than conc.

Try replacing Inc. Crit Damage.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:

Try replacing Inc. Crit Damage.
you just need to run around a lot during the split phase, and you should really use enfeeble or temp chains, rez flasks are always a must, carry at least 1 fire and 1 topaz.

as soon as the split starts you dont start attacking, you wait to get targeted by flameblast then while it casts you move to hit the split, when flameblast starts casting again you move around, wait for it to get cast somwhere safe, move from it and attack same split again etc.

its just a lot of moving around these uber fights, shaper etc, they designed to hardest bosses to be a movement and avoidance fights, much like in arcade games lol
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 18, 2017, 7:55:56 AM
Managed to facetank unidentified Chimera as well. Looks like Atziri is still the ultimate bitch.

Peng, have you done other guardians yet? If so, how did you do?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Peng, have you done other guardians yet? If so, how did you do?

In order to have Atlas completion, I was forced to corrupt each guardian map. I lost to Phoenix most probably because I had some really difficult unidentified mods on him. Minotaur was easy cheesecake. I have completed Hydra with a friend before but I intend to try again for his fragment. I heard he is going to be my bane because he is neutral to damage over time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info