I still cannot defeat uber Atziri after these 3 years

git gut m8
[Removed by Support]

I think that what kills u is mostly the bleeding or the ignited status when ur flasks die, both taken by spares, so u could try to cast a wither totem close to the spares one and then yes, vaal discipline, charge bf and kill as soon as u can. Or cast a wc totem (wc melee phys melee full life concentrated effect) close to one of them (ofc avoiding the one with shield) and let the totem buff your dps and hits her while u are dodging the big blast.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Feb 17, 2017, 1:48:22 PM
Here have a cookie for your troubles. <3
"
darkegor wrote:
You need to understand what is killing you,this is from wiki
(Atziri Third form
One holds a spear in her hand that fires a single projectile at the player; dealing bleeding damage over time.

One has fire on her hand and casts a single Flameblast on top of the player's current location (Similar to first form's single flameblast).

One has lightning on her hand and casts a chain of randomly placed Storm Call

One has a mirror and reflects a high amount of damage. Attacking this with direct damage is fatal and is only an option for characters that deal indirect damage.)

So you are either dying from bleeding after spear attack or hitting the atziri with the mirror(She has reflect)
So if it is bleeding take antibleed flask if it is reflect dont hit the one with the mirror

I hope this helps

I know her techniques very very well. I have practiced on normal Atziri 20 times before wasting my mortal set.

It is something like once I take the first spear I cannot wait until the second spear nor the third spear and get killed before I could regenerate.
Could it be that because I am running sword instead of a dagger that poison chance is too low to be sustainable?
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I think that what kills u is mostly the bleeding or the ignited status when ur flasks die, both taken by spares, so u could try to cast a wither totem close to the spares one and then yes, vaal discipline, charge bf and kill as soon as u can. Or cast a wc totem (wc melee phys melee full life concentrated effect) close to one of them (ofc avoiding the one with shield) and let the totem buff your dps and hits her while u are dodging the big blast.

Vaal discipline is only 4 seconds...
I would suggest entire flask setup change

The only thing that shud pose a threat to u is her split phase flame blast
since u shud be able to tank spear no problem
and her lightning thunder sky boom boom the skys obey! thing is easily dodgeable

What I do with uber atziri is
either blasphemy enfeeble or warlords mark.

2 ruby
one with anti bleed and one with anti burn
1 rumis
1 taste of hate
1 arziri

fuk anti stun flask
its freaking useless trust me and anyone saying otherwise either did not do atziri or they never needed the glask in the first place but kept it as insurance

because sometimes she split phases back to back
u want to have max number of uses on that ruby(thats why i take 2)

what I do is
when she splits
find the bitch thats not mirror

pop 4 flasks
atziri promise
toh
rumis
anti burn flask

Tank her initial flameblast and stand ur ground till she goes down.
she wont be able to kill u as long as u have unwavering stance or skyforths during the flask uptime

if u kill her fast enuf her first flameblast finish or second one comes good for u
if u dont then rincr and repeat just dont let any storm call touch u

spear shud tickle u since it only does about 5-6k damage and u can leech it right back
If u can tank her small flamebast then u can winthe fight

fuck vaal discp fuck anti stun flask fuck other weird flasks u have right now
Leech is king at the moment

if u can leech to 100% instantly after small flameblast
she cannot kill u during ur flask uptime unless u act weird and run around isntead of attacking except of course to dodge her storm call
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Vaal discipline is only 4 seconds...

And if that is a problem then you need more damage, so you can end the split phase in under 4 seconds.
U MAD?
How many times you tried? Took me like 9x before I beat her. Ive been beating uber since 1.1. Got easier and easier as time went on. Same with shaper took me like 6x. 6 sets I mean by times.

Practice makes perfect mate.

Just look at mathil beats those bosses with shit like 5L and 4K life and stuff... but he has lots of practice
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 17, 2017, 2:08:14 PM
I agree about the practice but the problem is that it's a very expensive practice session unlike regular atziri. :(
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info