The Legacy Challenge League

Great legacy, but I wonder with 3 of past leagues running at once in a map, won't the lag be tooo huge or as I like to say "now is the time for the almighty lag".
I am just curious, I don't want to ruin the mood and I will try Legacy League for sure.
Everything else is great
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
HYPE can´t wait :D
Cannot wait for this!
It always strikes me how great GGG is at releasing new content when compared to other arpg developers. Even Blizzard is far behind them in releasing content for their arpg, both in terms of quality and quantity. Which is really something else considering all the money and personnel at Blizzard's disposal.

I guess this is in part due to the relative quality of the base games, but even without that GGG just seems to be better at this. And its all free.

They also have the most ideal pricing scheme. This game is so good that it makes you want to buy things you absolutely don't need to play the game. I cant remember the last time I bought a cosmetic microtransaction for another game. Its possible I never have in over 25 years of gaming (granted cosmetic microtransactions have only been around for about a decade but you get what I mean).

Arguments about balance aside, you gotta admit that GGG is pretty much the best in the business when it comes to pricing model and content updates.

Kudos.
Last edited by Nonsensei436 on Feb 24, 2017, 6:21:49 AM
ooooohhhh myyyyyy 2.6.0 <3
Nice, what does the portal look like?
Won't be able to play this with the new Zelda coming out on the same day.
"
Spacer203 wrote:
Nice, what does the portal look like?

We haven't seen it yet.
Nice , lets quit Job
I wonder...

if all the leagues are on the league stones,
will those evens such as strongboxes, masters, essences be on maps & areas WITHOUT the league stones as the league stuff that became part of the core game stay there even now?

so if i DONT use them i will not have any masters till i find league stone that gives me master...

and so forth so this feels like + - 0 on some points...

it is nice that we get to see the old stuff and then combine them to unique challences but i dont think we should chance the core game but this would ADD to the game.

allso will these stones work on unique maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info