The Legacy Challenge League

Well, what can I say. As someone who's always praised GGG for Flashback events, someone who thinks Flashback is the most enjoyable version of PoE, I'm quite hyped! :)

I think the game has had some amazing content over the years, and, as quite a large part of it is gated behind Zana's mods, it could be utilized in a better way. I really hope this will be a great league, a very diverse league, and I really hope that the idea (if it's successful ofc) will be incorporated into standard. Standard needs some love and this could be an amazing boost. Again, I'm anticipating too much, but I really wish this turns out well.
I'm curious, how are the league stones going to be consumed in party play? is it going to be similar to prophecies, where the person who creates the instance, uses their leaguestones?
Hello i have a question: in the 3.0.0 are the skill builds reseting? Because i started playing again since 2 years ago and Lost my build, in order to start again in the New patch. Thanks!
Show us the new passive tree please
IGN gubert
"
Gubert wrote:

Wait till 1 March.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:

Wait till 1 March.

Will it be out at March 1st? Cause if it is then it's fine since the league starts in March 3rd then it's fine, cause i will be able to know which build to make considering the changes...
IGN gubert
Most of the time they post patch notes 2-3 days before league.
Yay! That Lethargy jewel is exactly what I needed to turn my Hegemony's Era Inquisitor into Glacial Hammer viable (I can't drop any gem for a melee splash support gem, it would be a huge drawback on the damage, and I don't need Physical to Lightning anymore, can swap for better options now). It even had 2 jewel slots with 40 strength in radius already planned. Guess I'll play it in default SC, though, since my character and the staff will be going to there next week.
I wonder if those FP jewels will work with totems. 2 x First Snow + Rain of Splinters = 7 projectiles freezing pulse totems (with GMP, LMP and Dying Sun it's 15 ^ ^)
so rearranging the skill tree again lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info