The Legacy Challenge League

lovely new title.
"
kenzkis wrote:
I'm so excited. is everyone going to be playing hardcore?

apparently you missed the part where people have huge lag spikes. hardcore is currently not reasonably playable.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
I want to ask some question about the leaguestones mechanic..

1) Does every zone the player enter consume a leaguestone charge?

2) Will the players see how many challenge awaits in the zone? (Like Prophecies) I mean how many breach does have in the zone or how many perandus coffers does have in the zone and etc.

3) Will every player leaguestones charges use while in a party or only the party leader(or the player who create zone) charges use?

4) Can we craft leaguestones or they will always drop corrupted like all the examples you shows us?

Last edited by Waldner on Feb 20, 2017, 9:30:42 AM
No crafting leaguestones.
Will this be one long league until 3.0 comes out, or will there be two short leagues before 3.0? I really hope the former.
Normal 3 months league.
Any chance Item Quantity is making an appearance ?
PLease reconsider the finite charges nature of stones - or at least 3 charges on them. I hope drop rates will be high enough to have 3 active most og the time (at least normal rarity, otherwise no real point of the league if running just standard) and sextants already show too much micromanagement for regular maps running
Considering there is 17 types of stones, you will be able to run them all time, for sure. Howewer you won't be able to run specific 3 types all time (well we are not sure yet, but I doubt you will be able to)
Looking forward to play this league and discover all the fancy mysteries from the past!
# Silvershell - Level 42 Shadow - Ledge Cruel
# Sanctified Mana Potion - Level 72 Shadow - Catacombs Merciless
# Flameblast Totem - Level 52 - Ledge Merciless
# Boneshaper - Level 62 - Crypt Merciless
# Shrapnelbearer - Level 84 - Crematorium Map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info