Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

fun game but your prices are ridiculous for the shop. divide everything by 3 and I bet you'll get 6* more sales. $10 for a portal skin.. ON SALE. yer nutz
"
guyfrozen wrote:
if you're going to screw with ES and Vaal Pact (SIGNIFICANTLY) THEN YOU DAMNED WELL BETTER BUFF LIFE. unless you PLAN on making rangers and shadows glass cannons from here on out..........but that would really suck....

sure I play HoWA build on my lvl 93 ranger in breach league - - and all my gear has to be basically perfect to be just at 10k ES ---- thats with NO PHYS DAMAGE REDUCTION and not even max res.......... I just started to be able to do chayula breaches before the timer runs out thanks to my culling strike howa, and now you want to change everything already saying its too strong????? ive got about a dozen other builds that are FAR TOO STRONG in mind... srs definitely being one of them with the new uniques.... where are those nerfs?????? huh???? where are they?????????? 15k ES 500% minion damage +2 all gems skin of the loyal's.... where are the nerfs for that one alone?????????
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
guyfrozen wrote:
if you're going to screw with ES and Vaal Pact (SIGNIFICANTLY) THEN YOU DAMNED WELL BETTER BUFF LIFE. unless you PLAN on making rangers and shadows glass cannons from here on out..........but that would really suck....

sure I play HoWA build on my lvl 93 ranger in breach league - - and all my gear has to be basically perfect to be just at 10k ES ---- thats with NO PHYS DAMAGE REDUCTION and not even max res.......... I just started to be able to do chayula breaches before the timer runs out thanks to my culling strike howa, and now you want to change everything already saying its too strong????? ive got about a dozen other builds that are FAR TOO STRONG in mind... srs definitely being one of them with the new uniques.... where are those nerfs?????? huh???? where are they?????????? 15k ES 500% minion damage +2 all gems skin of the loyal's.... where are the nerfs for that one alone?????????

oooh i get it now, only the rich can get richer and be able to afford the better builds.... us with only 20 ex to spend can only afford the sub par crap builds that cant even begin to do endgame content..... keep searching for those exalts i guess..... and trust me.... ive tried A LOT OF BUILDS.... my gear on breach was half made by me and half bought and divined better.... my howa build is worth over 80 ex.... and like I said, JUST STARTED to be able to do endgame content finally..... HOW MUCH MORE DO I NEED TO SPEND IN A LEAGUE TO GET A BUILD THAT CAN ENDGAME AFTER YOU NERF THE SHIT OUTTA ES AND VAAL PACT??????
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK off again with your BULLSHIT nerfs you fu**in piece of sh*t company
thats it i`m out this time for good f**k this game and the stupid ppl who run it

back to league of legends

EEEEVERY Time you find a fun build to farm they will FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU***CKIIING destroy the fun with this stupid retarded decisions

I was planning to max up my build in standard but NO - the most stupid ppl in the world decide to ruin the fun for 10302103 time !!!
For 100321030 time i regret i play this game but this time its for last
I don`t even give a flying s*it about patch 3.0 or anything they add from now on
i don`t want newsletters in my mail and i don`t want to even see this stupid game name

WASTE OF TIME

Last edited by saninn1 on Feb 13, 2017, 11:15:01 AM
I use HOWA as offhand stat-stick only. This allows me to use skills other than BF/ST/LS. It's not the best build and DPS isn't that great, but I'm satisfied because I get to use my favourite skill other than just BF/ST/LS. With an axe on my mainhand, I also get to use Leap Slam for movement over cliffs.

I think they can impose diminishing increases when DW-ing two of these claws, so people who only use it as stat-stick wouldn't be affected too badly. (Not implying that I would be playing the same build in the new league though.)

As for the ES+VP problem, they can experiment by removing VP only without touching ES to see how it goes. Then soften the one-shot mechanics as well as double the default max-leech-over-EHP percentage to 40%. Therefore, slayers would indirectly become the new semi-"Vaal Pact-ers" thanks to their ascendancy and melee 2H-ers would become the new meta leech tankers, while 1H-ers can keep their shields and blocks, and DW-ers have their mobility as advantage.
More balance!
"
guyfrozen wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
guyfrozen wrote:

oooh i get it now, only the rich can get richer and be able to afford the better builds.... us with only 20 ex to spend can only afford the sub par crap builds that cant even begin to do endgame content..... keep searching for those exalts i guess..... and trust me.... ive tried A LOT OF BUILDS.... my gear on breach was half made by me and half bought and divined better.... my howa build is worth over 80 ex.... and like I said, JUST STARTED to be able to do endgame content finally..... HOW MUCH MORE DO I NEED TO SPEND IN A LEAGUE TO GET A BUILD THAT CAN ENDGAME AFTER YOU NERF THE SHIT OUTTA ES AND VAAL PACT??????

"
saninn1 wrote:
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK off again with your BULLSHIT nerfs you fu**in piece of sh*t company
thats it i`m out this time for good f**k this game and the stupid ppl who run it

back to league of legends

EEEEVERY Time you find a fun build to farm they will FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU***CKIIING destroy the fun with this stupid retarded decisions

I was planning to max up my build in standard but NO - the most stupid ppl in the world decide to ruin the fun for 10302103 time !!!
For 100321030 time i regret i play this game but this time its for last
I don`t even give a flying s*it about patch 3.0 or anything they add from now on
i don`t want newsletters in my mail and i don`t want to even see this stupid game name

WASTE OF TIME

Are you guys trolls?

If not your comments are amusing. Yes often my builds got nerfed too and I complained, but the way you express yourself here is a bit too much. You didn't seriously think that your build would be godly forever did you? This is how this game is. You do a good build now, tomorrow this changes. Otherwise the game would end up becoming boring because you would find the no 1 OP build that you would never need to change. This would mean, the game would be dead by now.

Don't get me wrong, the game has some serious balance issues which I hope the company addresses, but people like you raging like that is one of the rasons the game becomes more and more casual.
It has to happen every time there are changes to the game (yes these include nerfs, but also buffs [direct or indirect])... Impolite, disrespectful, immature, outright hateful forum posts towards the devs. These screaming, swearing crybabies complaining about well deserved and expected nerfs in that kind of way are just primitive. You have constructive criticism? Fine, go ahead. I have a lot of criticism towards the game as well, but I don´t insult hard working people personally because they don´t do things the way I´d like them to.
And please everyone, new and veteran players alike, finally get this: PoE has always been and will always be a dynamic game that keeps changing. I don´t like every change to the game as well, but generally speaking this dynamic is a good thing and keeps things interesting. An ever changing meta is one of the main reasons for making us, the players, think of new builds.
I think GGG is already far too careful with the nerfhammer and far too scared of the shameful reactions I mentioned above. ES scaling (including Vaal Discipline), Vaal Pact, Flasks, douple dipping for posion and ignite are all very unbalanced and need to be addressed asap. For far too long the meta has been:
Stack as much ES as possible, Stack as much damage as possible, stack as much leech as possible with VP = best possible way to play the game and not very hard to achieve in recent leagues. For a long time now, the best defense has been a strong offense paired with insta leech while investing into other defensive mechanics just sucks in comparison (both damage wise and defensive wise). Also no one of these rude hatespeech posters seems to keep in mind that mobs and bosses probably get tweaked accordingly to these changes/nerfs as well.
So you have spent time creating your builds an characters and are angry that they´ll get nerfed? Realize the above (the PoE is an ever changing game stuff) and if you come to the conclusion that you don´t like the game for that: Fine, stop playing! Or you could deal with it like a grown up, move on and create new characters/builds, which btw is a lot of fun. But please don´t lose your manners and insult people personally, cursing like a spoiled child. It´s always so embarsassing to read...

Last edited by TheManWhoLaughs on Feb 13, 2017, 11:59:00 AM
I happy for killed a shaper with howa is cheap,and so nerf cry, not have currency for mirrored item!
Casual player its over.(me)
Do i smell build diversity after 3.00? Can it be???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info